Peeves Sucks

The next day, you and the twins took the aging potion and went to the Goblet of Fire. There were cheers from the crowd as you stepped over the aging line successfully; and you all put your names in the Goblet.

Just as you were about to turn on your heal and leave though, the Goblet spat back out your names and repelled you back.

Backs slammed against the wall, you and the twins inspect yourselves for bruises, but found something much worst.

MERLIN!!! You had a beard!!! A real life on your chin white beard!!!

Just as you and the twins were about to panic; Dumbledore came out from around the corner, said he'd thought we'd do that, complimented us on our beards and ordered us to the hospital wing.

Well that was an epic fail.

Back at breakfast with your beards gone you sit beside George and Fred sits on the other side of him.

Things just felt a little weird.

From the blushing, to the catching, to the hugging, to the kiss; you and Fred clearly thought it'd be best to have a little distance.

Walking down to potions, you realize that lots of people in your year were pointing and laughing at you guys.

"We weren't the only ones to get beards, Grace." You say defensively and Grace quickly stops laughing.

"No, it wasn't that, it's just, Peeves." Grace sighs.

"Peeves?"

"Yeah," Says Lee, one of your friends, "he told everyone he could that he saw you and Fred kissing."

All of a sudden, it all made sense. Of course Peeves would do that, what an asshole! But, then again, he did think that Fred and you were dating... luckily he had a short memory span and he'd probably of forgotten it by now.
Oh shit, was your face going red? And your ears too? What if Peeves told Ginny and Hermione? What if—

"Can you believe that after all these years their going to bring back the Triwizard Tournament and not even allow us to do it? What absolute bullshit!" Fred says, interrupting your thoughts. "And students from Beauxbatons and Durmstrang are coming, what if Krum comes to? It's rumored he goes there."

"Krum? Oh, that'd be—wait a second. So you did kiss Y/N?" George asks.

"Well, uh, it wasn't like that—" You start.

"What an earth is causing all this commotion outside my classroom?"

You turn around to see your face to face with Snape.

"Oh, it's you three. Of course. I should of known. Now, will someone please answer my question? We haven't got all day." Snape smirked... he smirked! Sure, it was for a half second, but he smirked!!!

You couldn't believe Snape would actually stoop so low. It was a well-known fact that Snape didn't give a shit what was going on in our lives. But it was also rather well-known that he absolutely despised you... and Harry too.

But Harry wasn't here, it was just you and the twins, and Lee Jordon can't keep his mouth shut.

"Peeves told everyone that he saw Y/N and Fred kissing!" As soon as the words left his mouth, he realized his mistake. Lee covered his mouth, gave you a sorrowful look, and backed away.

"Hmm," Says Snape, "I think it'd be best if you two were rather far apart as not to go kissing in my classroom. Y/L/N, you sit over there," He points towards the far left of the classroom, the second row. "Weasley, you sit over there," He points over to the other side of the classroom, the back row. "That should prevent any unnecessary contact."