[14] Reunited

Yujin, Yena and Chaewon steps in the facility knowing that the security is heavily strict. "Let's split up. I'm going to take the middle, Chaewon on the right and Yujin on the left." Yena says and the two nods.

"We will communicate with our earpiece that Chaewon made. and one last thing."

"If you see someone strange, kill them." Yena adds.

They then parted ways and Yujin fixes her earpiece as she wears her mask as well. "This is just gonna be a piece of cake, Yujin." She tells herself.

**********

As soon as Yuri's crew arrives at the Jeju island with their new commander or what they call Leader. Minju's drone quickly detected the secret tunnel passage way but instead find two corpse beside the tunnel-

"Of course, Yena and her crew are here." Yuri mutters while Sakura leads them inside the tunnel unarmed as she knows that Yujin have disabled the laser alarm already-

"Looks like you're right. This is your new intel's location." Sakura says. "Let's split up. Me and Yuri will take the middle, Minju on the right, Wonyoung on the left." Sakura says and the other three nods.

They parted ways soon and Wonyoung takes out her  knife and a silenced gun. "Let's do this Wonyoung.." She says to herself..

...........

Yujin jumps inside the vent right on the ceiling, giving her access to every room except for one office. "Probably that Mr. X's room." She says to herself. She then sneaks inside a room with only one person, wearing a white coat, holding a bag of syringes filled with colored liquids and stuff...

Yujin takes out her knife and aims for the guy's waist. "What does that syringes do?" Yujin whispers and then pokes the waist of the guy's waist with her knife.

"the yellow ones are adrenaline, the white ones are sleeping darts and the red ones are poison." The scientist calmly responds. Yujin smirks. "Okay. You're calm, I like that."

Next time the guy looks at Yujin, he blacks out. Yujin snatches the bag of syringes from the scientist and places it inside her bag. She then ties the scientist with one of the nearest tubes. She walks towards the exit but since she heard a few footsteps.....

She hides behind the door as it opens, revealing one of the members of Yuri's crew.

"Oh no. Are you okay?" Wonyoung says as she nudges the knocked out scientist. Yujin plans to walk towards her but another guard from the facility walks in. "Excuse me, Who are you?" The guard asks as he points the gun to Wonyoung.

The guard walks slowly to Wonyoung, giving a chance for Yujin to lock the door behind him...

Yujin takes out her knife again and sneaks behind the guard. "I said, Who are you?" The guard shouts. Wonyoung sees Yujin behind the guard with a knife..

Yujin acts up, As she's taller than the guard. She covers the guard's mouth and slits it throat. Yujin throws the guard's corpse on the side and unmasks herself.

"Jang Wonyoung, 20 years old. A police detective who has no clue of her surroundings and letting herself in danger." Yujin says and slips her folded knife on her pocket.

Wonyoung points her gun to Yujin.

"Woah. Don't you miss your childhood friend who went missing for no reason and out of nowhere?" Yujin says and that's what made Wonyoung gets triggered a lot.

"You know her?" Wonyoung asks and pulls the hammer of her gun.

"You could say that." Yujin replies.

"She's standing right in front of you." Yujin adds. Wonyoung widens her eyes. "You?!"

"Been a while, Wonyoung~"