Jealous

Jisoo's dinner with her family is a total disaster, Taehyung being an asshole is not a new story but disrespecting her mother is a major no no for Jisoo. She end up texting Lisa to picked her up and her mother.

Thank God Lisa is just nearby drinking with her friends she arrived just in 10 minutes.

Jisoo's father pleaded to Jisoo to stay but didn't succeed, she's really mad that she asked her mother to stay with her place knowing that Taehyung will stay in the mansion for sure"

Jisoo's Place

"Just stay here for a while mom, until Taehyung move to his place" Jisoo said and sit in the couch.

"Jisoo, I am really fine. I can stay in the hotel I can't stay here after reading Rosé IG post then" Eleonor laughed

Jisoo went red same with Lisa who's busy mixing some cocktails.

"Don't worry, Eleonor I'll go home after this" Lisa said.

Eleonor laughed. "It's okay Lisa, I don't want to hear Jisoo's tantrum about missing you just make sure you low down your voice" Then she laugh again.

Jisoo just pouted. Lisa gave the cocktail she made to Eleonor and water to Jisoo.

"Why mines water? Jisoo complain.

"I know you didn't eat yet, you're boiling in anger a while ago, you might have an upset stomach. I'm going to make a quick dinner." Lisa explain and kiss Jisoo's hair

"Gosh, Lisa is this Pimm's cup? It's so good, you need to teach me how to do this" Eleonor said.

"I'm glad you like it, I'm cooking for the both of you just wait a little bit" Lisa went back to kitchen.

Eleonor smiled to Jisoo. "Don't let go of her, I won't accept anyone except Lisa for you"

Jisoo giggles. "Of course mom. Your room is there, freshen up a little bit, Lisa will be finish cooking soon just get some of my clothes"

Eleonor nod and went inside the room Jisoo pointed, while Jisoo went to Lisa ang gave her a back hug while cooking. "I love you, Lis. Keep cooking I just want to feel your warm body" Jisoo buried her face to Lisa's back "I really love green apple because of you"

Lisa is just smiling hearing her girlfriend, she faced Jisoo and kiss her lips, "I love you so much, Sooya. Sit now I'll prepare your food"

After a heavy dinner that Lisa prepared, Jisoo and Eleonor was so full and Eleonor got drunk as well, she asked Lisa to teach her making pimm's cup and got drunk by drinking it all. Lisa put down Eleonor in bed after an hour"

"I'll be very busy tomorrow" Lisa said to Jisoo while putting her hair in her ear.

Jisoo pouted. "Message me if your not busy okay? I miss you already" she hugged Lisa so tight. "Sleep here okay? Let's just hug for tonight, please? Don't be naughty, you know I can't resist you"

Lisa smiled, let's make your room soundproof, then she laughed. "You shower now I'll follow, I'll just clean the living room and the kitchen"

"Okay, make it fast so we can still cuddle" Jisoo peck Lisa's lip.

~~~

The next day
Hospital

"Patient info" Lisa said and went to emergency room, they have 7 patients right now from prestigious school. Case? Food poisoning.

"Kim Ella 12y/o, her parents is not here yet, she's been crying she doesn't want to be to check by anyone.

Lisa sighs and went to Ella.