38

It has been a few weeks since Namjoon and I said "I love you" and things were going really well. We spent as much time together as we possibly could, and it was rare that we ever slept alone. If I wasn't at his house, then he was at mine. He has a particularly intense appetite for my body, and I had no complaints about it. There had been more than one occasion that we never left the room we were in, unable to get enough of one another.

Namjoon worked on his painting as well. It turned more into a clock than a moon, and it was nice seeing him work so hard.

But working hard is what Namjoon does. I have the luxury of my schedule being at my leisure. All my clients adapted to times and days that I set and it always worked well for my art career. Having a boyfriend, it worked as well, but Namjoon had other responsibilities and an actual schedule he had to adhere by.

There were days I was bored so I'd clean, or go shopping. Sometimes I'd make a huge dinner, which was a good thing because all 9 of us would have big family dinners. I was able to get to know Jungkook, and Yoongi and Jimin were really happy with him part of their lives, and he was a real sweetheart. I could for sure see why Tae and him were best friends.

Hoseok's boyfriend was very quiet, but he was also polite. They were such polar opposites but it worked for them. He actually purchased a few paintings from me, placing them in his classroom as he was a professor at the nearby university.

What was not ideal, is lately Namjoon had been working more than usual. There have been several occasions over the last two weeks that he has had to cancel plans with me, and though I was disappointed, he had good reason. He and Taehyung had been trying to get a specific client that would bring their company a lot of business and Jungkook was working more than normal as well.

But Namjoon being the determined stubborn man he is, always looked out for his brothers, and Tae and Jungkook would be sent home for Namjoon to finish up the work.

"Again?" I asked as Taehyung walked through the door.

He gave me a small smile and walked over to the living-room and sat on the other side of the couch. "I'm sorry. He is just so focused...we are so close; the contract has been drafted and everything. We just need to wait for them to sign so it's official."

"If all that is left is waiting why is he still at work?"

"Trying to prepare for any counter offers or concerns. Make sure he has a solation or an explanation."

I sighed and shifted back into the couch. "I guess that makes sense." I replied. "Working with contracts I know how intricate they can get and how negotiations can get messy."

"He wanted me to give you something though." He said with a smile. He reached into his pocket and handed me a small pink envelope that was smaller than the size of my hand.

I opened it up and written on the inside was a note that made me smile.

My Love,

I know we haven't seen each other much, and I know I've been working late.
Once this contract is official, I am doing to take you on a vacation.
How does that sound?

I will come crawl into bed with you once I'm done.
Thank you for being mine. 💕

~ N

"That is so sweet."

"He really does feel bad about how much he has been working lately. But I can assure you this contract is crucial to our company; it will solidify us in a way that...well we won't have to be working nearly as hard."