Sequel- Forbidden Love

So, Love Starts After Nikkah has officially ended! We have come to the end of Saba and Sahir's relationship!

But, there are a lot of things which need further delving! These things are:

The character of Asma
Her life and marriage
And some peeks into the happy married life of Saba and Sahir!

So, to do this, I have written Forbidden Love. This novel is actually a love story of Asma and Zaviyar Khanzada.

Asma- Trapped in a relationship in which she can't fall in love with Forbidden Man.

Zaviyar Khanzada- A man with tarnished past who is falling in a forbidden love

Blurb

Asma had a sinful past which is haunting her, having a toll on her self-respect and future. As a punishment, she was bound with a man who had a son and a cold heart.

Living with that cold and grumpy man, she struggled to keep her self-respect and relationship smooth. But, the pathway is full of bumps and ghosts of past kept coming in her life, taunting and haunting her. Her situation get worse when she started falling for the cold-hearted man.

Zaviyar Khanzada had a difficult life. Orphaned childhood, death of beloved wife, responsibilities of son; these all had made him a rough and tough man who had forbidden his heart for falling in love.

But, he had to do a second marriage for the sake of his son, Haadi Khanzada. Now, the girl is with her, making a strong bond with his son, and he didn't know what to do with his heart.

Ghosts of past memories haunted him, keeping him away from another love and heartache.

So, this is the ultimate love story of these two fallen people!

Tropes

Arrange Marriage
Second Marriage Romance
Grumpy Hero/Sunshine
Halal Romance
Age Gap Novel
Mother and Son Love
Single Dad Problems
Slow Burn
Miscommunication Trope
Forbidden Romance

These all are well-known tropes except for Mother and Son Love and Single Dad Problems. These are underrated tropes but still cherished ones. I love how Haadi and Asma will develop a bond in this novel. Step mother and son's bonding is also an interesting topic for me. This is the best part and I have tried to add realistic elements in their scenes as much as I can.

Moreover, everyone talks about Single Mother Problems. But, people don't talk about Single Dad Problems. So, I have tried to touch this trope too in this novel. Let's see how much I have done justice with it.

With all of this, you will occasionally peek into the happy married life of Saba and Sahir. Now and then, you can see what is happening in their life! So, those people who have complaints that I have ended Love Starts After Nikkah very soon, they can have fun in Forbidden Love.

So, this novel is soon going to start! Who is excited? Do tell me in the comments section!