Chapter 19

Percy's POV
*2 weeks later after the slap*
"Hey perce?" Rose asked hesitantly. "Ya Ro?" I ask worriedly. I wonder what's happened. She looks at the ground sadly playing with the dirt. I raise her chin and kiss her gently."Whats wrong?" I ask. A tear rolls down her cheek slowly. "I-I'm g-going to move to Utah." she cries as I hug her tight. "Which means I'm I'm not g gone see you." she chokes. I just hug her, because I know this means we are going to break up.
"Shhh, don't cry." I soothe her. "But you know this means we have to to b break up, and your the be best thing that ever h happened to me." she cried harder. I hugged her tighter. "When are you leaving?" I ask sadly. Why does this have to happen to me again! First Annabeth, now Rose. Can't I just have a peaceful relationship! "Today, now actually, my dad is at the end of half blood hill. I just wanted to say goodbye." she sniffles. I kiss her like I meant it. "Don't forget about me, but you will love again and I'll be happy as long as your happy." I reassure. She nods and runs to her parents car. She waves goodbye and gets in. The car drives away. Goodbye Rose.
Annabeth's POV
I don't want Derek back. I don't want him, but he's the only way I can forget about percy. I realize now I can't forget about him . Percy is the love of of my life. Rose left 2 weeks ago. I'm sad that Rose is gone, but now I have a better chance with percy. I see him walking around, taking a walk. Derek is there too, sitting on a bench. I need to pick. Percy or Derek.
I run as fast as I can. I turn him around and look at the familiar sea green eyes and black hair. He looks startled and was about to say something but I interrupted him with a kiss. He doesn't do anything at first, but then kisses me back. I pull away hesitantly, I look at a grinning Percy. Suddenly his face changes into a grimace of pain. I look behind him and find an angry Derek with a sword stuck into percy's side. I gasp . I take my dagger out and slit Derek's arm. He winces and backs away. I take the sword out of Percy's side and he collapses. "Holy hades." i gasp. It was deep.
"What in Tartarus do you think ur doing!!!!!!" I growl. We are at the infirmary now. Percy's being treated by the Apollo kids but Derek refuses to help. "Protecting you." he mutters. "YOU CHEATED ON ME!!!! WHY ARE YOU SO PROTECTIVE AND JEALOUS!! I yell. "I told you I love you!" he argues. "Eat Pegasus poop." I huff. "I suggest you get back with Lexi." I scowl and shut the curtains.
A/N
ALMOST HERE! ITS VERY CLOSE. And might I state that LEO in the Blood of Olympus is AWESOME. Plus I love that Reyna and Nico have POV s. That's flipping awesome. Anyway I hope you like this chapter. Love you all. Byeeeeee.