TAKE XXII- She's the Romeo

[A/N: Alright so I have one week break from school but my final will be continued next week so I have to study and I may update maybe in a day or two. And then I'll be going to update hiatus for around two weeks before becoming SUEPR EXTRA ACTIVE UPDATING SPAMSSSSSS XD LOL next update will be "You're my Rainbow" and then "Red Emperor" :D

Oh and I'm planning on changing the title to "Free Fall". Those who learn Physics may understand why XD but then I just want your opinion whether I should change or not. oh and if you may/if you have time, vote for me (if you even think I'm worth it okay, be honest) in KnB Watty Awards Akashi Seijuro Category. I submitted two of my works so it's up to you guys next :))))

lots of love from Ryuuki <3<3<3<3 ]

TAKE XXII.

    Like every typical morning, I am now heading towards Spero for the morning shift. My hair is let loose and I’m wearing a spectacles just for fun. I wore a black long-sleeved t-shirt with some random white ink on the front and slim pants. Black Converse high-cut, and I was swinging my cap with one finger back and forth, humming and singing my favorite song.

    “Honnou teki na situation, tatakau imi wo sagasu kono imitation~ Kurayami kara afureru Light torawareta yourself kowase! Jiyuu ukeirete wa mogaite kuratte fuantei! Kodou ga boku wo tsukiage spy kidottenda!! Bring back the catalyst simple way to best a rhythm like this never ends! Sometimes your voices reach to me because I don’t wanna face the fate!

    “Tobi tachitaku narutte? Kataru rizumu oboetendarou! Mune ni hibiku akirame no kako e! Sabita sukoaboodo mitai ni kimi no kokoro furueten darou! Toriaezu wa mayoi no nai mirai he! Zanzou demo iinda future aspeeeee~ctt!!!!

    “…. Kazu-chan?”

    I halted and turned my head. “R-reo..!” I gasped and scratched the back of my head.

    He was staring at me in disbelief. “That was….”

.

.

.

.

    “…. Horrible.”

    I slapped his arm. “How dare you!!”

    He laughed and I pouted. “What are you doing here anyway?” I asked.

    “I wanted to hang out with Shiori but she said she got a business or something so she told me to go with you.” Reo replied as we continued walking. He was wearing simple light blue t-shirt and dark blue jacket with black knee-length shorts and sandals.

    “How’s your class preparation?” Reo queried, breaking the silence and he grabbed my cap then wore it.

    “Hm, I’m a new student so I’m not really noticeable for them to acknowledge my presence. My class will be doing the Romeo and Juliet drama and I may be a tree…. Perhaps.” I shrugged.

    We arrived in front of the bakery. I withdrew the key and unlocked the glass door. The bell chimed as I opened the door and entered. Reo helped me turn on the lights and air cons and I went to switch on the cashier machine.

    “I’ll be looking forward seeing you in a tree suit.” He chuckled and sat beside me, behind the counter. He turned the chair around and sat on it then leaned his chin against his forearm. I sat down as well.

    “Oh shut up, what are you gonna do by the way?” I asked.

    “Hm….” He tilted his head and his fingers played with the end of my hair, swirling it and stuffs. “Maybe a haunted house…. Well, you were the one who suggested it anyway.”