Chapter 110: Lava Monsters.

Reader Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name.

(N/N) = Your Nickname.

(H/L) = Hair Length.

(H/C) = Hair Colour.

(E/C) = Eye Colour.

(Third Person P.O.V)

___Nexo Knights___

Cole woke in darkness with a thundering headache. He laid completely still, trying to place himself, to collect his scattered thoughts. But He couldn't ... He felt something heavy and sluggish seemingly spread throughout his mind, keeping him from catching any scraps of memory.

"Are you certain?" A fretful voice said and Cole nearly jumped. "I'm positive joke boy." A coarse voice shot back.

"I always thought ghost were white like bedsheets." The fretful voice responded.

"Don't question me Jestro. I know what a ghost looks like and that's a ghost." The coarse voice shot back in a lower and sterner tone.

Cole opened his eyes. Cole was locked inside a glowing clinical force field situated on a portable pedestal.

"Wh—where am I?" Cole demanded as he reached out, brushing up against the clinical force field Cole got slightly burnt by the type of magic the clinical force field used.

Cole screamed and pulled back from the force field. The Book of Monsters burst out laughing. "Oh! He's awake." It unsettled Cole, the loud, burning hiss of a nightmarish voice that book produced.

Cole could still feel the scalding in his hands. Gathering his courage, Cole lifted his chin.

"Hey! Let me go!!" Cole managed to get out through this clenched teeth. "Sorry, kid. You're not going anywhere." The Book of Monsters continued to laugh at Cole.

"A what?" Cole twisted towards The Book of Monsters. The Book of Monsters repeated himself. "You're not going anywhere."

"Why am I here?" Cole said, at last, staring down the gruesome, living book.

"You're going to tell me who that girl was." The Book of Monsters declared his silk bookmark like lizard tongue flicked in the air.