36

Astrid's pov
I'm currently in the shower. Yesterday was a wild day, but it was also a very sad day.my parents found out that I've been leaving at night to go to McDonald's or any other fast food restaurants. Very sad day.

Anyways today is Sunday and I have no plans, Lexi has plans with someone she doesn't want to share knowledge of. I do care tho....who am I kidding it's killing me not knowing.

"Astrid you finished all the hot water"jace whines through the door.

"No I didn't"the water is still coming out ho- "cold, cold, cold"I turn the shower off and dry myself with a black fluffy towel.

I get out the bathroom to change. I look in the mirror and see my oh so very tiny bump.

I've always wanted a kid, to give it the love I never had. Tho I also wanted to be with the baby daddy. Even tho a mother can do both roles, some are just meant for him. Like a daddy daughter dance, or if it were to be a boy, like football practice or something other sports.

Some times you gotta do things not for your self but for your kids. So I'm gonna ask dad to let me fly to LA for a week so I can arrange something with Joey.

Our problem keeps being that we're dating to soon, I mean I was mad at him for a week then I forgave him. The first time we dated we only knew each other for like two weeks. We are so stupid, how could we ever think a relationship like that was gonna work. I mean I love the kid, but it's not dating time. We maybe have to get fully comfortable with each other a bit more.

+

It's now twelve in the afternoon. The house is very quiet, everyone has plans but yet no ones telling me what.

"Oh shit the time"my dad wiped his mouth, he pecked us on the cheeks and kissed rose.

"Where you going"I asked him.

"Airport to pick up a friend"he said, I simply nodded and he left.

"Does anyone wanna go shopping"I asked, the girls.

"I can't today I told you I have plans"Lexi picks her plate up and take it to the sink.

"Mom"I looked at her, her face brightens and she smiles widely.

"Yes I'm free all day, but we have to be back before three"she grabbed my wrist and started to pull me out.

"Hey what about me"jace scoffed

"Come on I'll drop you off at Andrews house"she said, jace got up and we all went to the car.

"Just imagine all the baby clothes"she squeals.

"I don't even know the gender"I quietly chuckled.

"So there's gender neutral stuff we'll get that"she so excited she's literally bouncing.

+

Joeys pov
I'm like dying right now. I'm about to meet Astrid's dad in like twenty minutes and I'm not ready. He's a fucking gang leader and trust me he made sure I got that part. Ugh. I'm gonna see the next flight home.

This is not about him it's about Astrid. She's carrying your child. Holy shit I'm gonna be a dad. A fucking father. I mean I've already wanted kids but not this early. Hell will she even take me back. I honestly don't want a relationship right now, but I also don't want to be sleeping around with anyone. I want Astrid but I want to be more mature when we start a relationship.

We started to date to fast. I've always worked fast but then I just wanted a good fuck. Now she's helped me realize that girls are not just something to toy with. There valuable. Like I mean if it weren't for women we wouldn't even be in this world, they literally go through the pain of spitting us out through there vagina. I can't even imagine how painful that must be. Holy shit I've just done that to Astrid. Will she hate me more than she does now, or will she love me more.