The body (part 2)

When we arrived at the school after our short ride on our bikes we made a B-line to the AV room trying to avoid anyone who may be wandering the halls.

Remember if anyone sees you look sad mike says when we make it to the door of the AV club. I look over too see Dustin miming a cry to eleven she mimicked him I ruffled Dustin hair.

It's locked! Mike exclaimed

Boys? I look over to see mr.clark

And girl?... mr. Clark looked even more confused. What are you doing here the assembly is about to start?

We needed to be alone to... cry... Dustin said. Everyone quickly agreed with I'm to avoid being found out.

Look boys I understand but why don't you come with me to the assembly after that... it's all yours he said tossing mike the keys.

I'm sorry I don't believe we have met?

They boys quickly made an excuse about eleven being mikes second cousin from Sweden.

Always a pleasure mr.clark I said

(Y/n)? Wow I barely recognized you!

You used to teach (y/n)? Dustin asked

Yes I did it was my first year! Nice to see you again

When we where done talking we found ourselves in front of the gyms door. Dustin pushes open the doors with a loud boom I look up to see everyone in the gym looking at us.

ABORT! Dustin whisper shouted turning around to dash down the hall away from everyone's eyes but he was quickly turned around and forced to go take a seat on the bleachers. I sat down and looked around not paying attention to the man in front all I saw where glazed over looks from people who clearly had never known wills name before his disappearance I heard giggling and whispers I look over to see two boys laughing at will and what the man was saying about him. I tightened my grip into my palm leaving marks from my nails but that didn't really concern me right now.

When the assembly was over people were heading to the door I got up slowly clearly not supposed to be here at the time on really seemed to care about that fact.

Hey! HEY Troy! Mike yelled to the boy mocking wills death. They yelled at each other until the Tory boy turned around to leave mike ran after him and pushed him to the ground. Troy got up and went after mike until he was stoped dead in his tracks I look over at eleven. She was clearly using her powers on him so I did as well I used my manipulation of water to make the boy piss himself. I wiped the blood that made a new home on my face away and grabbed elevens hand walking out of the gym and to the AV room.

Sorry for the lack of updates I try to get another out today