Dinner

After the break was finished I went back to school.

The first day of also picking up my violin again.

Walking into class yawning Jimin greeted me. Smiling at each other I sat next to him. 'Bored already?' He chuckled. 'Kinda yeah.' Laughing we talked a little. 'The part was nice.' Jimin nodded. 'Yeah Yoongi looked happy so that's important.' Nodding and smiling we paid our attention to the teacher that walked in.

Learning a part of the piece we needed to figure out this trimester I sighed and went on to my next class, saying goodbye to Jimin.

'Hi!' I greeted Yoongi who gave me a dry reply as always by waving at me. It made me giggle a little as I sat up my stuff.

'I got this piece, you might like.' He looked up from his piano to me. 'I don't know all of it perfectly yet but it gave me a feeling that it might be a good starter.'

Listening to it he nodded. 'Yeah! It is strong and severe but with like a hint of delicate.' Nodding he stood up. 'So what did you come up with?' He walked towards me making me nervous.

'I-' I picked up my notebook. 'I made our story.' With wide eyes he nodded. 'Okay! Tell me.' Telling him the story he agreed to it.

'Any numbers yet?' Rubbing my chin I took out some sheet music. 'Yeah I thought to do each an individual piece and then some together if you are okay with that?' Looking at the papers he shrugged. 'Sure, play some.' Looking into my eyes I grew confident.

Playing I noticed my arm hurt a little but I didn't stop. Yoongi looked serious and didn't give any reaction. Nodding when I was finished. 'Sounds okay, you haven't practiced it a lot I hear.' Looking a little tipped off I nodded. 'Yeahhh had a busy vacation.' Nodding he walked back to his piano.

We practiced our duets, they all sounded so perfect when we played together

After the period ended it was time for the orchestra meeting. Yoongi came along as he was gonna try out for our new pianist.

'Okay gentlemen take place I hoped you practice the piece I sent you as you are gonna play it alongside each other for me to see who is cut out to fill in our blank space.'

There where two candidates. Yoongi and a guy from my class.

The teacher walks around while they where playing. Yoongi did make one mistake as the other guy got nervous and made a few making the teacher look over a few times making him go of tempo to fast.

The whole orchestra looked at them in awe as they finished.

I looked surprised with a wide smile on my face as I knew Yoongi was the winner.

This meant we would need to spend even more time together and I liked it.

After the first practice of the orchestra we left for our own practice.

We were gonna meet up after school at my house. I invited him early for dinner and he said yes, luckily.

'Hey!' I greeted him as he was waiting for me at the school gates to walk home. Carrying my violin in my hand I smiled and waves with the other. Giving me a small smile back he started to walk towards me making us smoothly blend into the stream of tired teenagers leaving their school.

'I hope you like curry and spicy rice cake? My mom just texted me that's what we'll get tonight.' As his pale skin was kissed by the evening sun and his serious face looked glowy he nodded. 'I'm not a difficult eater so everything is good to me. I'll thank your family for having me too once we arrive at your house, it's really nice they invited me over.' Making me smile as he didn't make eye contact with me I hummed. 'Sure, they were excited to hear you are coming.'

After dinner my mom thanked him for coming and my father gave him a pat on the back as he knew Yoongi has great potential after we had told them about our project.

Yoongis smile this evening seemed so warm it made me smile as well. My sister seemed to notice and was really nice to him.

I hope he liked it. I sure liked him being here so let's hope he did too.