C H A P T E R 38

Clothes have been bought and hidden in the wardrobes. Zac's gonna be the best man once again,  with Claire as my maid of honor.

   The wedding is all set to commence in three days, with the bridal shower being today.  The girls and Zac decided that it will better to have the bridal shower and bachelor's eve at the same place, but in different parts ofcourse.

       So, at the end of their meeting, we're gonna have it at Orange Gardens Resorts.

       I'm super excited to get married to my Xander again and this time, because we love each other wholeheartedly. 

       What started off as a deal is about to turn into a lifetime commitment and I couldn't be more happy.

        Xander's mum has finally accepted me,  even though she's not my biggest fan.  Atleast, not yet but I plan on rectifying that.  I love Xander so much and it'll only make me super duper glad if everyone in his family accepts me.

       Aiden and Brianna are flying over tonight. Brianna is pregnant but nervous to inform anyone. Her dad and brother tend to be overprotective of her.

   Understanding her plight, I promised to help in convincing Xander.  I'm sure he'll be able to convince their dad.

       I'm currently in my hotel room getting all dolled up by my beloved friends.  Mick has magical hands so I know I'm in safe hands.

      The family threw us a grand party last week to celebrate our engagement. I wore a bluish black dress with killer stilettos and Xander couldn't keep his hands off me.

      I'm very happy yet worried.  You know what they say, that things dont usually go as planned. I just really hope nothing goes wrong and this happiness I feel now lasts forever. Xander is my world and as long as I've him by my side, I'll be fine for sure.

       "Hey, Nick. Why are you thinking?" Micky flashed her hands in front of me, bringing me back to reality.

      "You Ok?" Claire asked and I nodded instantly.

     "Just thinking of how great everything's been going for me.  I'm so glad I have Xander in my life."

     "Aww...  thank God I also have Blayze in my life or else...." Micky stopped amidst her sentence.

   "Blayze?" I asked, surprised. She didn't respond but blushed. 

   "What are you not telling us? Speak up, Micky."

     "I.... actually, Blayze and I are..um..  dating."

    "What?" I exclaimed. 

    "Really? You're dating that guy despite all he's done to your friend?" Claire inquired. I could tell she was getting upset. We already explained everything to Micky. 

     "I... I'm sorry. Ok? Sorry I didn't tell you guys about us." She tucked a strand of her hair behind.

     "But there was never a chance for me to tell all of that to you." She added.

   "Really? There's been no chance." Claire asked, sarcastically and Micky  rolled her eyes.

      "Look, Nick.  I know Lara's done alot to seperate Xander and yourself in the past but Blayze had nothing to do with that. I agree that he tried to ruin your honeymoon at some point but he only did that because he thought his sister was right but he made sure to back off once he realized  his sister was in the wrong." She replied.

      "This guy told all this to you and you believed him?" Claire asked. 

    "Yes. I did because I know he will never lie to me."