A threat to life

You sit on the bed thinking about what Ultron had said. The more you thought, the more you were convinced he was right, about you at least. You were an unstable, uncontrollable killer. There was only one factor that others could use to control you, Natasha, the woman you had fallen hopelessly in love with.

You hear a knock and, coincidentally, Natasha's voice.

"Y/n, it's me Nat, let me in." You sit motionless, not wanting to voice your thoughts as you knew you would with Nat. She knocks again.

"I know your in there, I can see the light, now let me in before I break down your door."

You sigh knowing that she actually would, she's done it before, and Tony wouldn't be to happy with having to replace the door for the 7th time. You sigh again and trudge over to the door. You unlock it, not bothering to open it, and sit back down on your bed, facing the door. She walks in and her demeanour immediately changes once she sees your face. You know it had that blank look that only Nat can see through but you don't try to hide it.

"Y/n talk to me"

You sigh. "He's right." "Ultron" you elaborate.

"No y/n don't-"

You cut her off. "Nat just let me talk. Me, I don't belong here. I'm not a natural creation. I'm a lab experiment. A mix of chemicals. A mutant. A threat to life"

She doesn't say anything, knowing it won't make a difference. She just pulls you into a hug. She draws back and holds you at arms length. You stay like that for a minute until she darts forward and slams her lips onto yours. You tense up then realise that this, for you, is basically living your dream. You kiss back, making the most of it before she comes to her sense and realises how bad of an idea this was. She finally pulls away, panting. You, of course, still had an hours worth of breath in you.

"Why did you do that?" You whisper, still in close proximity of Natasha.

She smiles, "because I don't care whether your a monster or not, I love you"

You choke on the air somehow. "You What?" You splutter.

She giggles, an angelic sound. "I. Love. You"

You raise your eyebrows in surprise, a bit more collected now. She just cocks her head to the side questioningly.

You kiss her again and say "well that's good because I love you too." You smile happily, Ultrons words forgotten.

"So what did you need me for?" You ask

"Oh Tony wants us for some reason, you go ahead, I'll be there in a minute."

You head down the stairs and slip into the room just to hear the end of the conversation.

"I am on the side of life, I eliminate anything that's a threat to life" an unfamiliar voice says.

You look to where the voice came from. There stood a livid red figure, with a yellow cape.

"What's goin-" you were interrupted by the figure slamming into you and crashing you against the wall. Before you can retaliate the figure has his arm against your neck, pressing lightly. You hear the door open and see Nat walk in. She freezes at the sight in front of her.

You smile sadly and the harsh tone of your eyes disappears without a trace. "I told you I was a threat to to life."

You feel the pressure on your neck ease before fading away completely. Your confused eyes meet the equally confused eyes of the red figure.

"The threat has been eliminated." His voice sounds.

"What? How?" You ask.

"Your danger disappeared, you are no longer wild."

You look around and see confused faces. Finally your eyes meet Nats. You finally understand what happened. She really did control you. You didn't know how but, within a second of being there, she had tamed you. You run to her and crash your lips onto hers. She smiles into the kiss and you hear cat-calls and whistles. You pull away and rest you forehead on hers.

"Thanks you" you whisper.

You feel her forehead crinkle as she frowns. "I dunno what for but sure, anytime."

You chuckle at her words. "You removed the threat. You made me human. With you I'm no longer a threat to life."

She smiles and says, "well then, I'll just have to stick around."

You smile back and joke "if you must"

A thought crosses your mind and you frown. She looks up at you, worried. "What took you so long?"

She smirks. "Wouldn't you like to know." You just raise your eyebrows and she sighs in defeat. "Fine, I was peeing."

A/n

So the 'figure,' in case you didn't realise, was Vision.

Please leave requests

proofread edit: dreamcatcher comeback 30th july