Bloody hands

I arrived home with blood on my hands. But I finally felt like revenge was served. I killed Regnante's second in command and I marked his wife with my knife permanently. Now every time he looks at her will remember what he did.

I tortured him and then I let him go on his word that he will do as I say from now on. As I return home I wonder how Bella is. She has not spoken with me since I have been away and it has been nearly three weeks. I get updates from my father on how she is and it doesn't sound good.

She still doesn't speak to anyone except my mother and Angelina. She stays in her room and barely eats or sees outside. The thought that she may never be the same almost has me turning and killing Regnante and his wife along with all of his men.

We arrive home and as I exit the Mercedes I see mother and father come out immediately. My mother hugs me and father slaps me on the back as do they with my brothers. We then walk inside and I go to my office as father follows.

We step inside and I pour a whiskey for each of us. I get straight to the point and let him know what I have done. He is happy with my decision and I am glad he has my back. I sit at my desk and go through some paperwork for our night clubs and our recent drug shipments. Everything looks fine so I decide to make some phone calls and go over everything else before dinner.

It's Mrs Russo's funeral tomorrow and that is why I arrived home earlier than planned as I had to show my face as Bella's husband and as the head of the mafia. I make my calls and arrange some meetings. I then exit my office and walk to the dining room.

Once there I notice Bella and Angelina are absent. Both probably knew I was home and did not want to see me. I am glad both Angelina and Bella have become close as I didn't want Bella to feel like she didn't have a friend here. It is great that they are also close in age as there interests are the same.

"Luca dinner is to be served very soon so will you please go out to the pool and let both Angelina and Bella know and tell them to join us?" Mother says and I nod in response.

I exit the dining room and begin to walk to the pool. As I walk out I spot Angelina and Bella. They are both talking and I must say it's fantastic to see Bella after being away for so long. It saddens me that I cannot go over there and pull her close. I listen to them talk and it intrigues me.

Angelina asks Bella if she will ever be able to forgive me and she thinks over her answer before answering. She tells Angelina that she does not know. That doesn't sit well with me and I know from now on I will have to try to make this marriage work no matter how difficult it may be. I walk up to them and as I speak I watch as Bella's shoulders stiffen.

They rise and follow me inside and to the dining room. Angelina gives me a hug but Bella walks right past me. We sit down and dinner is served. Everyone begins to talk and eat as Dante and Lorenzo tell everyone about our trip to Milan. All the while I just stare at Bella. She must feel me staring as she looks directly at me. For a moment I think she is about to look away but she doesn't.

Instead, her gaze intensifies and I stare right back. I can feel the heat coming from her like a heatwave and it's driving me crazy. All I want is to have her upstairs and tied to my bed which sounds crazy. She licks her spoon seductively clean of the dessert we are currently eating and that does it. I drop my spoon and I rise grabbing her hand I pull her behind me.

I stride up the stairs and I feel her running behind me to try and keep up. I go to our room the room that she should be occupying and I open the door locking it behind us once we enter. I watch as her breathing intensifies making her chest rise and fall. I look into her eyes and her dark brown orbs turn even darker making me go crazy.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE!!!