Short reader headcanons

Request: Hey! How you did a short s/o headcannon for Ralph, I was wondering if you could do some for Connor, Markus, Simon. Josh, and North please :)

A/N: An old request which I wasn't planning to fill anymore since it's been chilling there for a year but well, here we are.

---

Connor

- He met you at the police station many times before, and you were always kind to him.

- But after the revolution and him becoming a deviant, he saw you in a whole new light.

- He was still new to emotions but seeing you brought him some kind of warmth inside him, and he felt anger when he heard Gavin picking on you on your shortness.

- "I'm going to ask you to leave Y/N alone."

- "Or what, tin-can?"

- Fowler stepped in, hearing the bickering.

- "Reed, listen to the android. That's enough, you're giving me a headache..."

- Gavin huffed in annoyance, giving Connor a glare and stormed off. Fowler apologized you on Reed's behalf and went back to his office.

- "Are you alright, Y/N?"

- "Yeah, but Reed's, well, Reed. What can you expect? He's been picking on me being short for months and I don't even pay attention to that anymore." you gave a little laugh on that.

- Later Connor was staring at you working with a faint smile.

- "Sooo... you like Y/N?" Hank asked as he had caught Connor staring at you and Connor's gaze shot to him.

- "What? O-oh, I just-"

- "No need to explain, son. I see what's happening there." he gave Connor a knowing grin before concentrating on his work again.

- Connor's cheeks turned bright blue quicker than you can say "Sumo".

- Hank arranged a date to you two.

- And the rest is history.

Markus

- You met at Carl's. You were a family friend who maybe had feelings towards the nurse android.

- You sometimes accompanied him at the town.

- And once a group of teenages picked on you for being so short.

- Markus was quickly there to lay a warning glare on the teenagers and escorted you away from them.

- When Markus was "destroyed" and later beginning the android revolution, you immediately recognized him from the tv, even when he had no face on.

- You had to find him.

- Eventually you joined him at the demonstration.

- When Markus tried to sacrifice himself, you stepped in front of him just before he was shot.

- The soldiers couldn't get you away from him and eventually they retreated, mostly because there was a news helicopter watching the situation.

- You were recognized as the "our small human hero" within androids since then.

- When the revolution ended, you got a nice apartment from downtown.

- Markus calls you "love", but sometimes as "teeny".

- You often lay on him as he holds you protectively when you're cuddling.

- He kisses you on top of your head every time you come home from work/he comes home from work to show he missed you.