※30※

The day that I've been waiting for has come. My wedding day. I sat on the bed after getting my make up done. I unlocked my phone and looked for Jimin's picture. He must be happy for me knowing that I no longer feel lonely and sad without him by my side.

"I'm getting married today, Jimin. I hope you're looking out for me from up there. Wish me the best, okay?" I stared at his picture that I didn't realise my tears streamed down my cheeks.

"I will always remember you and will always have you in my heart." I put my phone close to my chest and closed my eyes to let myself calm down. I wiped my tears away and retouched my make up. Then, I heard knockings on the door.

"Come in."

"Hey." Taehyung popped up with a smile and entered the room.

"Hey. What's up?"

"I'm just checking my little sister out and..did you just cry?" He asked as he sits beside me.

"Are you okay?" He asked again.

"I'm okay..I..looked at Jimin's picture just now. I miss him so much." My brother shifted closer and hugged me.

"It's okay, Haeryung. I bet Jimin is watching you from the skies right now. He must be so happy for you."

"Thank you for always being on my side, oppa."

"Don't you worry. I will always be with you, Haeryung." Then, knockings were heard on the door again. The hotel manager showed up.

"Miss, your groom has arrived and it's time for you to enter the ball room."

"Okay, thank you." I thanked her and she left.

"Alright, it's time for us to go. Shall we?" My brother stood up and extended his hand for me. I took his hand and the two of us walked to the ball room. We waited behind the closed doors, waiting for the master of ceremony to announce our arrival.

"I'm nervous, oppa." I held my brother's hand even tighter.

"Relax, everything will be okay." He carressed my hand, ensuring me that everything's going to be fine.

"Let's welcome our bride of the day, Miss Kim Haeryung!" I heard my name being called and the doors opened. I looked around the crowd of people but there's this one person who totally stands out from the whole crowd and he's standing at the center of the stage. My brother and I walked down the red carpet while the pianist played to My Heart Will Go On which I personally requested.

We finally reached the center stage and my brother handed my hand to my prince charming, Jungkook. He looks very handsome in that black tuxedo and his hair was styled perfectly. Different from his usual style.

"Hey, beautiful." He spoke as he looked at me in the eyes.

"Hey, handsome." I replied back with a smile.

"Today, we are here to witness the solemnization of this two lovely souls, Jungkook and Haeryung. Now, please hold hands and face each other." Our vow master said and we did what he said.

"Jeon Jungkook."

"Yes, sir." He answered.

"Do you Jeon Jungkook take Kim Haeryung as your wife?"

"I do." He answered without any doubt.

"Kim Haeryung." It's my turn.

"Yes, sir."

"Do you Kim Haeryung take Jeon Jungkook as your husband?"

"I do." I also answered without any doubt.