Hawk and Nessa

Tracing his fingers over Nessa's nipples, Hawk tried to hold off as long as he could to claim Nessa. He wanted to pleasure her first before he took what he felt was his. With trembling hands he cupped her firm and round breast, and Hawk closed his eyes shut, trying to control his desires a while longer.

He gently massaged each breast, before his lips claimed each nipple, and his tongue circled around them, nipping, teasing, until he heard her moans of pleasure. His shaft throbbed and ached to be inside her, but he held off, wanting to taste her first.

His tongue glided ever so softly down her velvety skin, all the way down her belly and even lower than that to her private domain. His huge hands spread apart Nessa's thighs, and a feminine longing deep within her claimed her, and he could hear her panting, just as his lips touched her there.

"Hawk!" She cried out lustfully, as the pleasure increased driving her into a state of madness.

Hawk stopped what he was doing, and held still. Sweat beaded his forehead, and he groaned painfully, Knowing that if he moved a breath, he will spill his seed, and he wasn't ready to do that. Taking a deep breath, Hawk lowered his mouth again, and his tongue slipped inside her, and Nessa gasped with pleasure, and laced her fingers in his hair and twisted it.

Even, deep strokes, invaded Nessa's privacy, and she trembled with lust, enjoying the feel of his tongue inside her. Hawk was an expert at pleasing the ladies, but this was different to him. He cared deeply for this woman, and he couldn't get enough of her, wanting to own her body, and be the only man ever to touch her this way, Hawk made sure that she won't ever have the need to look else where.

Nessa tightened her hold on his golden locks, as waves after waves of pleasure shook her body. She trembled, when tiny fragments of electricity exploded throughout her body, and claimed her, and she cried out Hawks name, in a moment of passion. Hawks shaft was ready to burst, and not able to hold off anymore, The Fay pulled himself over Nessa's body, and positioned himself to finally claim her his.

Knowing that she was a still a virgin, Hawk wanted to go easy on her. Breaking her barrier will be painful for Nessa, and he wanted her first time experience to be sweet and pleasant.

The Fay moved his body, placing his huge shaft on the tip of her opening, and slowly, gently, he slipped inside her, half way at first, to allow her time to prepare for the intrusion. Nessa's fingers dug into Hawks back, as she waited for Hawk to claim her.

"Relax lass, I will not hurt you." Hawk whispered hoarsely, holding himself back was killing him, but he was determined to make Nessa's first experience pleasurable.

His words soaked into her heart, and she fixed her eyes on him, and saw flames of fire burning in them, before she lost herself once more in his lovemaking.

Pushing slowly inside her, he could feel her wetness, and his throbbing shaft ached, and not able to hold off anymore, he plunged deep inside her. A masculine groan escaped his trembling lips, as he moved in a steady rhythm, filling her completely.

Nessa felt the stabbing pain, when he entered her, and broke the barrier. Her virginal wall ripped to allow his huge oversized shaft passage, but the pain quickly subsided, and was replaced with a pleasurable feeling, and Nessa soon trembled beneath Hawk, as spasms of delight claimed her once again. She called out Hawks name breathlessly, clutching on to him tightly.

Hawk thrust wildly inside her, his lips brushing against her delicious breasts, and when he reached his peak, his body shook violently above hers, as he spilled his seed inside her. The Fay had millions of lovers throughout his life, but never like this.

This was different then all the other times, because he held in his arms his soulmate. Looking into her eyes, Hawk almost lost himself inside her, and he lowered his head and claimed her plump lips. He kissed her, hard and passionate, and tightened his hold on her. He knew right there and then that he must make her his wife, for he saw no life without her.

Thank you for your votes and comments. Xoxxoxoxxoxoxxo