moody teenager

Third Person View

"-yung. Taehyung." The blonde groggily opened his eyes, pushing the hands that were on him away from himself.
"What?"
"Why are you on the couch?" He heard Jungkook say.
"Leave me awone! I'm sweeping." (alone, sleeping) He said with a pout as he turned the other way, facing the couch.
He heard a sigh before he felt himself being lifted from the couch. He tried pushing Jungkook away which only made the raven hold tighter.
"You'll fall if I let go, idiot."
Taehyung pouted, eyes still closed.
"I'm not an idiot." He muttered as he stopped struggling and let Jungkook carry him upstairs.

Jungkook dropped him on the bed before getting dressed.
"You better get up soon. There's a banquet slash meeting and my mom said something about taking you out for shopping." Jungkook muttered as he fixed his work tie.

"Shut up." Taehyung's mumbled, putting a pillow over his head.
Jungkook rolled his eyes before getting his things and leaving.

Taehyung sighed to the peace and quietness but only for it to be short lived.
"Taehyungie!" He heard the familiar screeched as he groaned lowly in his pillow before the door swung open.

"There's my pretty little flower!"
He heard Blair skip over to him as she sat by him.
"Rise and Shine, sweetie pie~" She cooed as she yanked the blanket off of the blonde.

"I'm still sleepy." He retorted softly as Blair tsked.
"It's already lunch time!" She cried but Taehyung remained stoic, laying on his bed as if he didn't hear her.

It was silent for a few fleeting moments when-

"Ahhh!" Taehyung screamed as he was pushed off of the bed.
"Okay! I'm up." He stood up in a haste to see a sheepish smile on the ravenette, similar to Jungkook's bunny smile.
"Finally!" She said before standing up. "Get dressed and I'll meet you downstairs."

Taehyung begrudgingly got off the bed, scowling when he remembered the noises he heard last night as he shruddered and ran to the bathroom.
He took a long, warm shower for the pleasure and to maybe piss Blair off for not being dressed after forty five minutes.

He wore a long sweater, leggings and boots before getting his phone and wallet.
Blair sat on the couch, facials slightly annoyed as Taehyung smirked at his achievement.
"Were you waiting for Christmas?" Blair yelped as she jumped to her feet.

She hooked her arm around Taehyung's before walking out of the front door.
"The theme for the meeting-ish banquet is 'Winter Wonderland' so we're wearing white."
"Winter themes are so cliches. It's like flor—— escents." He quickly redeemed himself after realizing the theme Blair and Hyung chose for their wedding was floral.

They both got into the car as Blair ordered the chauffeur to drive them to a mall where Taehyung usually buys his own clothes.
"Do you like the idea of wearing dresses?" Blair asked.
"No. They look uncomfortable."

Blair pouted. "Well, I t-thought that because you cross dress, you're interested in them. I guess not."
"Hmm. Well, you wanna know who is interested in dresses and would look better in them than me?"
Blair tilted her head. "Who?"
"Maddie Song."

Blair sighed.
"Unfortunately, I don't approve of her but Jungkook is dysfunctional without her so I can't do anything about it." Blair said straight forward and she leaned her head on the window.

At times, she seems more like a moody teenager than a trophy wife.

Taehyung sighed.
"How about a pretty dress top, satin whatever you want?" He compromised as Blair groaned but sighed.
"That'll do. For now.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"How about this?" She lifted up the shirt as Taehyung shook his head.
"This?" She lifted a v-neck as Taehyung shook his head.
"What about this one?"
"N- actually, that's cute." He said as he took it and skipped to the changing rooms.

Blair clapped her hands in glee, the corners of her eyes crinkling.
"You look like a princess!"
"Prince." Taehyung corrected as he looked at himself in the mirror.

Blair found something for herself before they left. The woman brought Taehyung to her own house to do his make up as they left together.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"What is the meeting for?"
"It's like...a meet and greet for company owners. Every years, either allies or competitors gather at a banquet to meet the newer ones or form more alliances." She explained as she fixed her lipstick in her pocket mirror.
"Why do we have to attend? Aren't we already at the top?"
Blair smirked.
"You're right but we like to show up just for the kicks of it. And to see the amateurs trying to make ammence with us. You look stunning, dear." She cooed as she pinched the blonde's cheek.

" She cooed as she pinched the blonde's cheek

"Find Jungkook and stay with him. It would be weird if you two were sepera-" She groaned. "He brought the girl. Does he ever learn?" She snapped before waving goodbye and leaving. Taehyung spotted Maddie and as usual, she sat in the corner, looking awkward.

He sighed.
'I should really become an actor.' He said to himself before putting up an animated smile, walking towards Jungkook.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰