When You Tell Him How You Met Your Ex

Alternative title : When He Meets Your Ex (continuation)

(A/N : I am back and sorry for the sudden hiatus. I took a few days break since I needed it plus I was playing Fire Emblem Awakening which relaxed my mind and gave me some  inspiration too (For those who play Fire Emblem here, I chose Chrom as my partner/husband for my first playthrough xDD). But good thing in between my few days break, I was writing this in between but didn't get a chance to finish it though sadly *long sigh*. But the wait is over, it's finally here! :D

Anyways, this is a continuation of "When He Meets Your Ex" scenario and you're still in Todoroki's residence - which is where the story ended last time - and looking back at that scenario got me thinking that maybe I overdid it, haha. 

So I apologize in advance if the reason I created on how they broke up and such is not that good since I never experience it (which is great) because I never had a boyfriend - yep, single pringle here - and I only based on what I heard from some people I know and from dramas or movies lol. Anyways, enjoy!)

NOTE : This story is a very long and there's picture yet because I'm not in my place right now but it will be followed. Thanks! :D

Date created : July 30, 2019

Date edited : August 1, 2019 (minor edit) / August 2, 2019 (added the preview photo)

...

It's been a few hours since we arrived at Todoroki's residence and I feel warm and cozy than before since I stayed under the rain clouds for too long.

Todoroki just arrived from the store with two strawberry milk cartons and I'm just inside the living room while browsing through my phone.

I scrolled continuously and I saw something at the very end of my photos from Gallery.

I clicked on the photo and it turns out to be a photo of my ex boyfriend and I went we went on our first date.

'Your kisses are not good for some reason. It could've been better'

Memories from my past with my ex-boyfriend again and I ended closing my eyes just so I can't let it get to me.

'Geez, it feels unsatisfying. If you only you're like this one girl from our class then I would've loved you more'

I bit my lip and decided to delete the photo.

"Good riddance", I said and once I clicked the delete button, I sighed with relief.

"Everything okay?"

I gasped and I was late to notice that Todoroki is now beside me with our strawberry milk cartons.

"O-Oh my gosh, you scared me", I said and sighed again, "But yeah, I'm fine".

Todoroki tilted his head and noticed that my expression has gone blue again - which is the same expression after meeting my ex-boyfriend.

"My apologies for asking but I want to know your story about you and him", Todoroki said and sat beside me, "If you don't want to it's fine with me. It's just that I want to let that bad feeling of yours escape your heart".

I slowly smiled at Todoroki's kindness and gently kissed his cheek.

"You know, that's actually a good idea", I said and nodded.

Todoroki kissed my lips but his expression lit up and took my hand.

"But before that, I have a favor".