1: Freedom at last

Omniscient

2:35am January 21 2015

Scared wasn't the word to describe Melanie's emotion in that moment. But terrified was. It isn't supposed normal to be terrified of your boyfriend but to Melanie it was. Being asked why she had all the scars and bruises she did was her daily routine when she visited her dad and coming up with lies wasn't easy. It also wasn't easy living with an abusive drug dealer who only keeps you to shove his dick down your throat or in between your thighs but yet it had become normal to her.

Melanie sat in the dinning room shaking to death. Quincy wasn't home yet probably fucking one of his many hoes or better yet having a big orgy with them ,which he was in fact doing. But Melanie knew once he got home he would give her a beating just for fun and because he loved seeing her in pain from him. She wasn't stupid she had tried to leave the psycho many times but he threatened to send his "boys" to kill her dad which he knew as Melanie's prized possession.

The door creaked open and then a loud slam was heard causing her to jump. Her breathing became louder as loud footsteps were heard through the house. Quincys tall figure appeared in front of her with a huge smirk on his face as she caught on to his huge smell of weed, alcohol and sex he smelt very much like sex . He grabbed her neck causing her to whimper in pain as he held her up with one hand causing her legs to dangle in the air. She didn't even struggle knowing his grip would only become tighter.

"You missed me huh". He gritted sending a hard slap to her face not hearing the response she was "supposed" to give him.

"Yes...daddy". She gulped struggling to say as her dark skinned cheek became red. He made her call him that since it got him hard.

"Thats more like it". He groaned tossing her on the floor like she was a rag. He treated her like one so to him she was.

He made his way to her pulling her by her ankles and ripping off her night gown. Melanie had stopped fighting after a while she just knew one day her freedom would arrive little did she know that day was today.

He took of his pants roughly and threw her on the couch pulling her to the end as he positioned himself at her entrance plowing in her with so much force and power causing her to scream in pain.

He kept pounding into her womanhood shoving his fingers down her throat to hush her while he kept doing his deed. Tears rolled down her eyes from the pain she felt. Though this wasn't new to her, he was using twice as much power.

He wasn't always like this he used to be sweet that was one of the things that attracted her to him. He was always doing mushy shit which she loved even though it was corny. He always made her proud until his parents got in a building that was bombed. That day he came home angry and that was when the abusing began.

A loud knock was heard on the door causing him to stop his actions. Quincy got up and pulled on his pants while Melanie wiped her tears rushing to the room to put on some clothes.

"Is there a Quincy Ridge in this house". An officer asked while two officers stood beside him.

"Yes thats me the fuck yall want". Quincy said getting a little nervous.

"Quincy Ridge you are arrested for death of an unborn child, raping and woman abuse your rights will be read you have the right to remain silent for anything will be used against you in the court room". The officer said bringing out his cuffs while his colleges held their guns aiming them at Quincy. Melanie heard what was going on and peeped her head through the door.