thirteen - the case of the missing lifeguard

"Hey Babe, I'm going to head to work okay?" Steve gently shook Imogen who was still asleep, since the night prior, he slept over because of their discovery, and Dustin ended up as well in her room, with all of them discussing their plans

Imogen only let out a small noise of approval feeling a kiss her cheek," Dustin is going with me okay?" She hummed as he smiled running a hand through her hair." I love you"

"I love you too...see you later," She said under her breath, and soon enough all she heard last was her room door closing.

━━━━◦━━━━◦━━━━◦━━━━

"You see anything?" Dustin peeked over to Steve who was looking through his binoculars, both hoping to find their Evil Russians insight.

"Uh, I guess I don't totally know what I'm looking for" Steve mumbled looking around

Dustin held back the urge to groan, and just resulted in sighing "Evil Russians"

"Yeah, exactly. I don't know what an evil Russian looks like" Steve grumbled with attitude

"Tall, blond, not smiling," Dustin said blankly

"Mm-hmm" Steve kept his eyes on the binoculars," Also, look for earpieces, camo, duffel bags, that sort of thing"

"Right, okay, duffel bags" Steve mumbled and then stopped seeing Imogen frowning as he saw Mark Lewinsky trying to flirt with her.

"Aw you got to be kidding me" Steve let out a groan

"What?!" Dustin raised his head

"That meathead Mark Lewinsky is trying to flirt with Imogen"

"She'll be fine, she'll kick his ass" Dustin waved it off," Dude you're the worst spy in history, you now that?"

Dustin took the binoculars from Steve and focused it back to Imogen, despite him being confident his sister could handle herself. He grinned seeing her shove the guy back and flip him off as she stomped away," See she got it handled"

"What'd she do?"

"Shove him and flip him off"

"Ah, the usual Imogen rejection" Steve chuckled

Dustin lowered the binoculars and raised an eyebrow," The usual? Wait—" He smirked at Steve," Did my sister use that method on you before?"

Steve cough as his eyes widened making him turn his head away quickly," N-No"

"Oh my god, she did" Dustin laughed raiding the binoculars back to his face," When did she give in?"

"After the 10th try" Both of the boys nearly jumped at the voice behind them both turning to Imogen who was standing there with her arms folded," You know, the fact that I could see you both from up there, tells me you both are amateurs at spycraft"