chapter thirteen

I walked over to the bed, and he trailed not too far behind me. When I sat on the bed, his hands were at the hem of my dress and he pulled it over my head. He dropped it on the floor carelessly. My naked body was revealed to his hungry eyes.

He suddenly shoved me back against the bed, causing me to lose my balance. My head hit my sheets, a cry leaving my mouth in both shock and pleasure as I felt his tongue swirl around and suck on my nipple. He held my arms down tightly, keeping me from moving.

I began to squirm under him, my heart hammering in my chest. His devilish blue eyes looked down at me. The beautiful man brought his gaze back to mine, pushing my thighs apart with his knees. I let out a slow breath.

I pulled his shirt over his head, my hands dragging up and down his chest. He exhaled as I felt the soft skin of his chest, his eyes seeming to twinkle above me. I felt my lips twitching upward into a smile.

"Why are you smiling?" He asked.

There wasn't any viable explanation. I just felt this inexplicable need to smile. I wasn't sure how to explain that to him without sounding like a complete lunatic. So I shook my head to save myself the embarrassment.

"I don't know," I admitted. I raised my hand to his face, stroking his cheek softly. He left a chaste kiss on my inner wrist.

"You don't?" He asked. I shook my head, sighing as he began to kiss down my neck. I could hear him beginning to take off his pants. I bit my lip in anticipation. "You're breathtaking."

"Thank you," I whispered, suddenly feeling shy. "You are too."

"Am I?"

I nodded. "You're beautiful," I admitted, my brown eyes taking in his features. "Like an angel."

He raised an eyebrow. "An angel?"

He brought my hand to his lips, kissing my fingertips delicately. I nodded, my heart racing at the intimacy. He placed my hand to the side of his face. I grinned.

"Do you like when I touch your face?" I asked.

He didn't say anything, kissing me softly. I kissed him back, feeling him run his dick up and down my slit. I shivered as he traced in a circular motion on my clit. I let out a breath, sinking my nails into his back.

The sweet, slow intimacy that he had started flew out the window as he thrusted into me aggressively. My breath got caught in my throat. He pulled out, thrusting into me again quickly. I moaned, my arms wrapping around him and holding his body down against mine for dear life.

"Silas," I cried, my hands going to his hair. The bed creaked, slamming against the wall with each of his movements. I bit down into his shoulder causing him to hiss.

"You're so aggressive," he told me, amusement present in his voice. "Are you sure you don't want to be on top with a whip?"

"No," I squeaked. "I want you to fuck me until I can't walk."

His nose nuzzled into my neck where he left soft kisses. He kissed me softly, but fucked me in a much different way. There was nothing gentle about his movements, nothing gently about his touch anymore.

He moaned in my ear. "Fuck."

He pulled me against him, lifting me up. I didn't understand what was happening until he slammed my body up against the shut bedroom door. The loud noise had to have echoed throughout the apartment.

With my legs wrapped around his waist, he began his thrusts again. I hissed in pleasure, a loud moan escaping my lips. I couldn't contain myself, not a single second of dead air. It almost seemed like a competition between the both of us when in reality we were just overflowing with emotion and feelings of pleasure. With every moan, groan, hiss, and desperate cry that left our mouths, I found myself closer.

"No," he grunted as I began to clench around him. "Don't cum yet."

My senses and whole body were on fire. It was almost as though what he said went in one ear and out the other. Or maybe it was disbelief. How did he expect me to not cum when he was fucking me like that?

"Natalia, don't cum yet," he growled.

The budding sensation in my stomach couldn't be stopped. I was about to be sent over the edge, and he had no other choice but to hold me in his arms. I shook my head, words failing me as my toes curled, nearly squeezing the life out of him.

My head flew back in a dramatic fashion, jerking against him as I came. He pulled out of me quickly, his cum releasing on my lower stomach. I felt myself shaking even as he held me, still haven't had recovered from my orgasm.

He growled in annoyance. "I told you not to cum yet."

I panted, raising an eyebrow. "In case you didn't notice, you just came all over me."

He grabbed my jaw as he set me to my feet. I could feel his cum running down my stomach, some of it dripping at my feet. I couldn't figure out why he was so pissed-we both came.

"I still told you not to cum," he hissed. He tangled his fingers in my hair, tugging slightly. "How do you expect me not to cum when you're clenching down on me like that?" He asked, seeming to get distracted as his eyes roamed over my body. "Look at the way my cum looks on your body." I glanced down, more amused as I watched him admire his work. "I bet you would look like a masterpiece with my cum all over your innocent little face."

I look at him hesitantly. "Are you asking me to suck your dick?"

"No," he murmured. "I'm telling you." He shoved me to my knees. I gasped in shock as my knees hit the floor hard. I glared up at him. He tilted his head, clearly not understanding my annoyance. "What?"

I just scoffed, taking him in my hand and placing him in my mouth. He groaned, holding me by my hair. I was grateful that he didn't at least thrust into my mouth aggressively like Aries had done. He allowed me to take control-with the occasional shoving me against the wall and fucking my mouth.

I jerked him off with one hand, bobbing my head up and down as I took him in the most that I could. Like Aries, he was above average which was great when getting fucked, not great when your jaw ached from trying to fit them into your mouth. But I did get off from sucking dick, so I didn't mind.

As his moans grew louder, I knew he was going to cum. I looked up at him in amazement, finding him even more beautiful than I already did. It was the most I could seem to get him to emote, his emotions seeming to control him as he was nearing his peak. His eyebrows scrunched up, and he pulled out of my mouth. I couldn't help the grin on my face as he released all over my face, partially in my mouth, some probably in my hair, and a little on my chest.

When he was done, I opened my eyes again. He released his grip on me, backing away to get a better view. He looked at me like one would a painting, studying with close observation and admiration.

"I was right," he murmured. His eyes seemed to darken as I ran a finger over my face, sucking his cum off of my finger. I winked up at him. He exhaled, crouching down to my level. "You're so fucking mesmerizing."

I smiled, standing. "I think I need to go shower and get you off of me."

"You're going to walk out there with cum all over you face and stomach?"

"Yes? Would you like to join me?"

I giggled as he gripped my hand tightly, yanking me down the hallway and to the bathroom.