Part 5

I was stunned.

"What?" I looked at her confused.

"I said, did you have fun with Ariana on her tour?" she looks at me like it was the most simple question in the world.

I thought she said sex, maybe that's what I had imagined, my mind playing tricks on me again.

Thank god she didn't ask that, how would I answer it?

I would lie through my damn teeth.

"oh uh yeah, was really good fun, she's a cool person" I nodded.

The waitress came and stood by the table with the desserts in her hands.

"So whose the waffles and whose the split?" she looked at us expectantly but when her eyes locked on mine she gave me a wink.

I was a little taken a back.

I felt two eyes burning into the side of my head from the right where Camila was sitting.

"Oh we are sharing, please place both down wherever we will move them around" I gave her a grateful smile. The waitress wasn't bad looking but she was no Camila and she wasn't really my type.

"Okay cutie here you go, if you need anything, my name is Jade and I will be just over there" she placed the plates down but not before bending quite seductively in front of me, I could see her bra and quite ample breasts staring back at me.

If they were real she could feed a family of 4 in Ethiopia, they were huge.

I shook my head not to stare, when she stood back up she gave me a wink.

I looked to Camila whose mouth was shut tightly and her tongue was in her cheek and I could see her arms were crossed.

She looked pissed.

But I don't know why, did she not want to share the desserts anymore?

"So, she was friendly" I tried to lighten the mood.

"Mmmhmmm" Camila mumbled behind her closed mouth and pulled the bowl of banana split towards her.

Okay guess we are not sharing.

I looked around and realised we didn't have cutlery.

"Oh crap we don't have our cutlery let me go get it" I went to get up but Camila's hand placed firmly on my thigh. Shit she was close to my dick, please do not move your hand Camila or your will get a surprise.

"No!" it came out like a shout but then she lowered the tone "I mean no, let me," she patted my thigh and got up from the booth, I watched her walk to the counter and I swear her hips had more sway in them than they had the entire night.

I stared at her in a daze.

I saw her approach Jade behind the counter. They were having a conversation which seemed longer than simply asking for some spoons. I watched Jade's face temporarily falter before rushing to get some spoons. I couldn't hear what they were saying due to the 60's music that was playing over the Jukebox but I tried to lip read.

I think I saw Jade mumble out a "sorry" she was probably just apologising for not bringing us any spoons. I thought nothing of it but continued to watch the exchange.

Suddenly Camila had turned and was walking back to our booth, she met my eyes and gave me a huge smile. I couldn't help but mirror it, and I didn't even know why we were smiling.

It was just infectious.

Camila sat back down and handed me the spoon "Hi" she whispered cutely. "you miss me?" she smirked.