Don't cry!

•••••••••*•••••••••

Right now I am showing Jade around the mansion...there is an awful silence between us right now...

"Soo~ that is pretty much it I think...any questions?"

"...."

" no?..okay then.."

What should I do this is so awkward!
The thing is in the game Raelyne never gave any attention to Jade, they never really talked much or got along but the fact That Raelyne never did anything to him and he still could bring himself to kill her is scary!

now I'm Wondering what's going on in his head.

After loosing his parents I guess it must have been tough given the reason that he is only still 4...now that I think about it we are not much different in age he is only a couple months older than me..I wish I could do something..

" I got an idea! Here come with me!"

I grabbed his hand and started running toward the garden. He looked very frightened and scared when I grabbed his hand though,
I guess who wouldn't be if someone you just met suddenly grabbed you and started running.

We reached the east side of the garden, where the silver trees resided.

" look! Aren't the trees beautiful?...and they match your hair too!"

He is looking at them..does he like them?

" hmm? Do you like it then?...Jade?.....JADE!!"

Tears are falling rapidly down jades face.

No no! Why is it whenever I meet anyone here they always end up crying..first it was the baby fox and now it's him!

Nooo~

" ..Jade..jade? Why are you crying?..is everything ok?"

What do i do he is still crying!'

Uhhh..I quickly, without hesitation, rap my arms around him and hold him tightly..

"Jade..pretty please stop crying..if you don't stop crying I might also start crying!"

Suddenly tears start to trickle down my face .

now the both of us are sitting down and crying underneath the silver trees.

But I don't understand! What made him cry?

...

Five minutes have passed and ..Eh he stopped crying! Is he better now?

" Jade *sniffle* are you ok now!" I ask as I let go of him while still sobbing.

"....yes..I am ..thank you.." he said quietly, looking away from me.

" really..I'm happy..haha..you also said something!..Oh and I need to say sorry for hugging you..I didn't know what else to do..please do forgive me!" I laugh as tears still fall down my cheek.

I look up at him as I wipe my tears..and he is..blushing..but..why is he blush-

"Young miss!! Young master!!"

Oh no its Dorothy the head maid..I'm 100% going to get in trouble now for making Jade cry..*sigh*..hopefully she lets me off..

                             ————*————

...she didn't let me off..

Currently I am sorting out all the books in my personal library as punishment for making Jade cry on his first day here..there is something up with me and making people cry, luckily there aren't that many books in my personal library as I tend to mostly read in the main library ( without any games you turn to the next best thing..books.)

Jade is also helping me sort out the books because he feels bad for getting me in trouble, I told him I could do it myself  but he still insisted.. well I guess I have to cross him out of the characters to avoid list..

Ever since the crying incident, Jade and I seem to get along much better than the previous Raelyne and Jade..which is good..now that we are friends..hopefully he won't kill me in the future..I'll still have to stay out of his and the heroines way which I'm okay with since I really don't want meet her.

I wonder when we will finish..I know I said it's a small library...but this is taking forever..

"Raelyne, are you ok?"

" huh ..yeah jade, don't worry I'm fine.."

" if you want we can take a break!"

" not it's ok hahah let's keep going. The books aren't gonna sort themselves!"

*sigh* we will be here all day long...

But I still want to know..what made Jade cry?

( Chapter 7 will be coming soon )

Btw I just wanna ask if the lengths of the chapters so far have been okay ?