B/w the devil & the deep blue sea

Jane's pov

"He wants what?" Eva's said loudly, her eyes widened. I leaned towards her and shushed her before taking a quick peek of living room.
I wished no one had heard what I told her.

Today is the beach day and We are in kitchen while Eva's family is with mom and Luke in the living room catching up the things that happened this year.

"You heard me!" I told her everything from beginning how he offered me his so called help and his devilish intention behind it, how I wanted to play him but stepped back the day he smacked my butt and decided that I wouldn't play this game anymore. And out of nowhere, last night he suddenly threatened me to continue this game.

"Look I'll talk to him if you want me to. But before that can you please elaborate the part how he suddenly noticed you after these two years?" Eva asked taking interest, while I bit my lip recalling the day when I offered the devil my mouth which he gladly accepted. The bastard almost choked me to death if I weren't bit his dick.

Oh my my, it was so thick and big. I was shocked how it fitted into my mouth. I wondered how it would fit in my va—

Stop right there, my virginity horny goddess.

"Back to earth, Jane." Eva's voice pulled me back out of my wet thoughts. "How did he notice you?"

"Umm...he....Actually I...offered him my lip service." I finally blurted causing her eyes pop out of the sockets. I stared at her expecting any reaction from her but she didn't say anything and gulped the whole water from the bottle.

"Sorry." She said taking a deep breath, "My mouth nearly went dry. Please continue—"

I took a deep breath and told her everything that happened back in Ryder's hotel, how he provoked me and then challenged me to give a stranger a blow job.

"—and now he wants me to return the favour or else he'd tell mom about her terrible steak."

"Oh." After hearing my horrible story that's the first word she said. "So what are you gonna do now?"

"I'll do whatever he says otherwise I would have to see my dominant mom's wrath." I reasoned out, and she nodded in agreement. "It's like stuck between the devil and the deep blue sea."

"Hmm..." I heard her say, and when I looked up she was smirking at me.

Hmm..Something's fucky.

"You know, a great woman said that life is too short for shitty sex and bad relationships, so find someone who has magic in his hands and can roll his tongue properly."

I raised my brow, "Aside from telling me that great woman is you, don't you fucking dare to matchmaking me with him."

"Okay, pretty girl." She said raising her hands in surrender. In the meantime, her seven year old son Came running towards us. "Mom, Dad said we need to get going." Eva picked him in her arms and said kissing him, "Okay, baby. Where is your sister Levi?"

"She's with Dorcus." Liam said angrily, "I don't like when she plays with him. I hate him."

Me too, honey. Me too.

"Don't say such things, Liam. You know that your sister doesn't talk much and Dorcus is the only one she's friend with." Eva said and Liam pouted, "So go and join them." Once she put liam back on the floor, he ran off there.

We followed him and saw everyone was already seated in the car.

"Umm...where am I going to sit?" I asked once Eva took her seat next to mom and twins' while Luke was on passenger seat and Eva's husband Clayton was on driver seat.