fourteen - the sauna test

Imogen felt a light kiss on her bare shoulder, making her shiver in delight at the feeling

Imogen felt a light kiss on her bare shoulder, making her shiver in delight at the feeling. She held back the voice that was fighting to come out of her mouth, "Steve" She let out a breath as he kept placing his lips on her," No more, you had enough"

She felt his mouth rumble letting out a slow chuckle," I can never get enough of you Babe"

"You are such a pig" She teased feeling his hand sliding down her arm, making her let out a breath," Seriously Harrington, my mom and brother are literally only separated by a thin plastered wall"

"You did a good job last night" He placed a kiss on her neck.

"No, don't even think about it mister" She tried to push him off, but she wasn't really trying with effort enjoying the bliss.

Her door slammed opened making them both shout and gasp covering themselves with the thick mink blanket," Duffin!" She shouted in protest

"You two are disgusting! I swear, if you two don't get up and stop being so gross, I will really threaten to call mom"

"You wouldn't" Imogen narrowed her eyes and he mirrored her expression," Oh I so totally would" Steve chuckled throwing himself on the bed.

"Seriously you two horn dogs, get up Mom cooked breakfast, and we have our Evil Russians to pursue" Dustin added before closing the door.

Imogen let out a sigh laying back down next to Steve," I wonder what we'll find today" She turned to him," Hopefully answers" Steve said back reached over caressing her cheek," I love you"

She scrunched her nose," I love you too, Stupid, now let's go before Mama bear comes in. An angry Claudia is someone we never want to awaken" She whispered the last part like it was taboo and that if she said it aloud, her mom would hear it.

After half an hour, they were all at the dining table setting their plates for the much-needed big breakfast for their long awaiting day of pursing the Russians.

"Dusty, how come I haven't seen the boys around lately?" Claudia asked looking at her youngest.

Dustin frowned lowering his fork," I'm not talking to them at the moment"

"Oh did something happen?" Imogen sighed at her mom's question

"They totally duped on him when he was trying to contact Suzie. They think he's making her up" Imogen told her mother.

"Oh" Claudia raised her hand to her cheek," I'm sorry Dusty"

Dustin rolled his eyes grabbing his fork stuffing his mouth," I don't care"

Steve pat his shoulder," It's okay to admit you miss them pal" Dustin waved his hand away," I-I don't miss them"

Imogen reached over the table pinching his cheek gently," Awh, did Camp make you a tough guy?" She teased making him slap her hand