21 | Back Up

The next morning was awkward, Donghyuck tried to avoid me while Jaehyun and Taeyong were doing anything but. I started packing away my stuff late last night after telling Donghyuck about myself, and I couldn't sleep so I've been up all night. Today marked the day before we leave the safe house. The members were quite torn between the departure but also quite relieved thinking they weren't going to be at home all the time.

I was now packing my last bag when a couple knocks were heard at my door , glancing at the door quickly .

"Yes?" I asked not really seeing who was at the door.

"Eunjae? Can I have a word?" Doyoung politely entered my room, my eyes widened slightly , out of everyone I would have guessed he would be the last person to talk to me, but how he was speaking was almost concerned almost warning me.

"Sure Doyoung , What do you need?" I zipped up my bag and pushed it off the bed sitting on top crossing my legs. Doyoung walked in closing the door slightly and sitting in the couch playing with his hands.

"So I've noticed that a couple of the members are getting quite comfortable when it comes to you , if you know what I mean" Doyoung said trying not to make his words sound wrong . I hummed in response nodding.

"And I'm sure you're aware of our no dating policy but-"

"If your worried about me trying to form a relationship with one of them, I meant what I said a couple nights ago, Dating one of the members is not what I want and that is not my job" I sighed cutting him off while he looked at me taking in every word.

"I understand completely, but it's not you I'm concerned about ......... it's others" My eyebrow raised in interest.

"What others?" I asked, I had a fair idea of who two major culprits being Jaehyun, Taeyong and sometimes Yuta gives me looks but nothing to an extent to be concerned about.

"Jaehyun ....... I mean" Doyoung trailed off

"What do you mean?" I asked , I mean I knew Jaehyun had a little thing for me but I didn't think it was too serious.

"Jaehyun has always been the type to fall quickly, I'm saying this out of concern and I'm just gonna be flat out an say it but ....... he thinks he's in love with you"
Doyoung said nodding. My breath hitched and if I was drinking water that spit take would have been legendary.

"What? No! I thought it was only a little crush , No this can't happen" I groaned falling back into my bed running my hands through my head and tugging slightly, what the fuck am I supposed to do?

"I just wanted to warn you before he tried anything on you yet, but please don't hurt his feelings, he's not one to take rejection well" Doyoung said remembering a time from their past and rubbing his temples.

"And as selfish as this may sound, him being heartbroken isn't something the group needs right now, Also I think Taeyong has the hots for you nothing to worry about , but please be careful with Jaehyun" Doyoung sighed once more, I furrowed my eyebrows sitting up in confusion, he sighed again and left the room.