𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  
( LUST )  
CHAPTER TWO ━ ━ ━ THE STAR SPANGLED MAN WITH A PLAN!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  ( LUST )  CHAPTER TWO ━ ━ ━ THE STAR SPANGLED MAN WITH A PLAN!

THUNDER RUMBLED OUTSIDE THE QUINJET. Lightning almost hit the jet making it shake violently. Natasha was in the pilot set, she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion and looked outside the window "Where's this coming from?" She mumbles to herself. Klaus is sitting beside her, he is unfazed by the rumbling of the sky and continues to pester Natasha.

Eleanor Grey is leaning up against the ramp, she's clicking her fingers creating sparks of her energy, she looks up from her fingers and rolls her eyes at the concerned looks on everyone's faces.

Loki is sitting up against the wall, he looks outside of the jet's window intently, he knows whats coming and he's not happy about it. Steve takes notice of this and smirks slightly "What's the matter? Scared of a little lightning?" He mocks.

Loki looks at him in slight terror "I'm not overly fond of what follows." Tony and Steve share looks of confusion and are ready to shrug it off when suddenly a blinding light hits the jet, causing the jet to shake. Not a light. A King and A Queen. Thor and Freya, stand on the jet, Thor held his mighty hammer in one hand and Freya held her trusty sword. 

The siblings walk to the edge of the jet and open the ramp. Freya spots her brother and almost tears up when she see's him, he really is alive. He spares a glance at his siblings and looks away but Thor quickly lunges at him, grabs him by the throat the flies out. Freya's about to go too when she's stopped by the man in the iron suit trying to shoot something at her.

She deflects the blast by holding her spear up in front of her. The man in the tight spandex, iron suit and the woman with glowing golden blue hands are dumbstruck. 

"Now there's those guys" The man in the iron suit says staring at the unknown woman in fur.

"More Asgardians?" Yells the red head flying the plane.

"Think their a friendly?" The spandex man asks .

The woman beside Steve is ready to blast her power at Freya, she rolls her eyes at Steve "I don't think they want to have a few beers with us Steve"

"Doesn't matter. If he frees Loki or kills him, the Tesseract's lost." The man raises his arm and is ready to shoot at Freya but she quickly grabs his arm, and turns it in an uncomfortable angle, ready to snap it in half. 

 "Stark, we need a plan of attack!"

Stark grits his teeth in pain as Freya continues to twist is arm "I have a plan. Attack." Stark raises his other hand and blasts Freya in the stomach, she wasn't expecting the hit so she groaned in pain. Out of anger she grabbed him by the throat and chucked him out of the jet.

"I'd sit this one out, Cap." The red head calls from the front seat, she was preparing a gun and was handing one to the guy next to her.

The woman with glowing fists, moves her fingers and a blast of energy comes out of her hands and hits Freya in the chest. Freya falls to the ground in pain, but she quickly gets up, the girl punches her in the face and goes for a second hit but Freya grabs her hand and begins to siphon her powers, a white light comes out of her hand. The woman gasps in pain and her eyes flash a golden blue.

"What the hell" She groans, The man turns around and looks shocked at whats going on.

"Grey!" Suddenly a shield comes flying at the two woman, Freya quickly moves out of the way but 'Grey' was not fast enough. Grey ended up getting hit in the back and Freya used this to her advantage and threw her out of the flying craft.

"These guys come from legends, they're basically gods!" 

Freya grabs the red and blue shield and crouches down slightly ready to attack "There's only one God, ma'am. And I'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like that." The man lunges at her and tackles her off the jet, they both free fall and end up landing in a forest. Freya lands on her feat and draws her spear, the man is in a fetal position with his shield underneath him. 

"Hand my brother over now, and I'll let you walk away without a scratch" 

The man sighs and holds up his shield "I can do this all day" 

Freya smirks and lunges at him, he see's this coming and blocks the attack with his shield. She kicks her leg out and he falls over face first.  She lifts her knee up and connects it with his face causing him to fall on his back in pain, she gets on her back and uses her arms to push herself up. She twirls her spear around and points it at the mans neck. 

"Give my brother back, or die" 

The man scoffs and while she's distracted he wacks her spear out of the way with his shield and uses his feet to send her flying into the trees. Steve uses this opportunity as a way to escape, he quickly runs away and heads towards a much bigger fight.

Freya growls in anger, but doesn't bother chasing him, she uses her powers to fly off the ground and to her brother. She wasn't surprised at the sight before her, trees destroyed within a mile radius. The man of iron was yelling something when Thor backhanded him with Mjölnir sending the man of iron to the ground

Thor, losing all tolerance with this sentinel of liberty , he raises the hammer. " You want me to put the hammer down?" He screams. Thor leaps high into the air, rising his hammer as the spandex man crouches down and holds up his shield. The woman from the plane quickly raises her hands creating a force field around herself. Thor brings the hammer down onto the shield and a massive implosion of light reacts to vibranium shield creating a massive shockwave that blows up anything standing within a mile.

The woman's force field couldn't withstand the power as she is laying by the tree in pure shock. Freya smirked as she remained standing through out the whole thing she was unscratched and unbothered. The man of Iron is looking around in astonishment at the destroyed woods he stands up and lying next to him is the spandex man and his eyes are on both Thor and Freya.

"Are you boys done, playing this childish game?" Freya asked unamused. Her brother, man of iron, spandex and woman of gold, stood in a circle breathless and unamused.

a/n

if yall don't know klaus mikaelsong is gonna be steve's love interest (and yes he is based off of klaus mikaelson from tvd) and eleanor grey is steve rogers best friend from the 40's who's love interest was bucky and she got her powers from the tesseract! only eleanor has a book its called everlasting and klaus's book will be out after this one is finished!