Day At The Pool

It was the next day and that meant Izuku had a day at the pool but it was mostly for training so Izuku got up and early and got his things ready and he called both Shinsou and Mei, Izuku got Mei phone number during the times he brought her lunches but the reason she gave it to him was so she can call him and test new babies but right now Izuku was wait for the both of them.

'Okay I called them a while ago at home they should be here soon' Izuku thought.

And just like that he heard some one comhis way.

"Yo Midoriya I hope I didn't keep you wait for long" said Shinsou.

"Not at all I've been here for a little bit" said Izuku.

Then the two heard someone rush to them.

"Hey muscles are you ready for the testing" said Mei.

But he Mei saw Shinsou there too.

"Hey muscles who this guy" said Mei.

"Oh this is Shinsou he's one of my classmates" said Izuku.

"So you got another one when we weren't look" said Shinsou.

This just left Izuku confused.

"Wait what do you mean" said Izuku.

"Never mind forget what I said and let go inside already" said Shinsou.

And that what they did, when they go in they went to the changing room Izuku and Shinsou put on the school's swimsuit and made it for the pool but they had to wait for Mei they both expected that she would wear the school swimsuit but when she came out she wore a two piece swimsuit.

This Izuku to blush to see Mei like this he was used to see here in her usual clothes but he never expected to show so much skin Izuku could only look away too embarrassed to look at her.

"Hey man stop being so pure it won't kill you if you look at her" said Shinsou.

"I can't it just this too much for me I've never seen a girl so skin before" said Izuku.

'Jeez how pure is this guy' Shinsou thought.

"Alright then guys let the testing begin" said Mei.

After an hour Ochako was running her way to the school gate.

"Sorry guys I over slept so I ran as fast as I could to get here on time" said Ochako.

"It's fine your not that late so chill out" said Mina.

"Thanks guy's" said Ochako.

"It's no big deal I'm just surprised that Aizawa let us use the pool" said Toru.

"I'm just surprised that we convinced both Bakugou and Todoroki to come along" said Jiro.

"Someone promise me ice that's why I came" said Shoko.