Episode 61 Flash VS Quicksilver

(Cues Invader - Jim Johnston)

Boomstick: A long, long time ago, mankind began to walk.

Wiz: And then, we ran, and ever since that moment, we've been pushing speed to it's very limit, or in this case, past the point of absurdity.

"Yeah, there are some fighters that are ridiculously fast."  Yang spoke up.

"Like me!" Ruby said in an excited tone

"Yeah sis exactly like you" Yang said while playfully messing with Ruby's hair

Boomstick: The Flash, DC Comics' scarlet speedster.

Wiz: And Quicksilver, Marvel's fast-talking Avenger.

"So now this is going to be a battle of superhuman speedsters?"  Weiss questioned.

"Yeah and it might be a race and battle type of fight." Blake replied.

"This is definitely gonna be awesome" Yang commented

Boomstick: He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills, to find out who would win a Death Battle.

The first speedster was a man wearing a red skintight suit with lighting streaks on his waist and arms, lighting bolt horns on the sides of his head and yellow boots. He has his lighting bolt emblem on his chest and he can run fast enough to do a lot of crazy things besides running on water, and he has fight evil alongside Superman, Wonder Woman, Batman, Green Arrow and a lot more from other villains, including one that looks like him but with a reversed color scheme. Outside of the hero suit, he's pretty handsome and he works in a forensics lab for his city's police department.

The Flash

(Cues Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox - Hell of a Messenger)

Wiz: From Wonder Woman to Superman, there's no shortage of DC heroes capable of achieving superhuman feats. But only one is truly synonymous with speed itself.

Boomstick: The Flash. Ahhh!

"Why did Boomstick made that sound?" Ruby asked with a questionable expression on her face.

"I don't know, but it must be from an old show that the Flash stars in." Weiss guessed.

Wiz: But, before he became the Flash, he was only known as Barry Allen.

"I'll admit, he's not a bad looker." Yang admitted as she saw Barry.

"Yeah, he does look handsome." Blake said with a light blush on her face.

BACKGROUND

Real Name: Bartholomew Henry "Barry" Allen

Species: Human

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 195 Ibs.

Justice League Founder

Married to Iris West

Day Job: Forensic Scientist for CCPD 

Afraid of Roller Coasters After His First Date

Idolizes Jay Garrick, the Original Flash

Has His Own Museum 

(Cues A Darker Past - Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox)

Boomstick: Like many superheroes, Barry's lacking in the whole, "living parent" department.

Everyone were now worried as this is another losing parents origin and watches it unfold.