Confessions

Aly POV

I came out the bathroom to find Lyn looking at Adilyn like she is comparing something, i quickly scooped her up and turned around rubbing Adilyn's back. I went to look through the window behind Lyn. I was seeing the whole city..i mean what a beautiful sight it must be at night time. I felt Aly staring at me and i just made my way over to the bookshelf without looking behind me and took out a book about Law i was studying law before.....never mind.

I took out the book then returned to the seat. I rest Adilyn in my lap and started to read. I was a reader and if you desturb me then hell WILL break loose i promise you. I skipped to chap 8 cause i had this book before and i remembered things alot.

2 hours later

I was fast asleep and Lyn woke me up. I mean with Adilyn crying at 3 am of course i would be tired as hell. I was sleeping over the book and i dont even remember falling asleep. She had a straight look on her face like when she came in the office...no smile nor smirk she was just plain. I then realized she was holding Adilyn who was pulling on her shirt while screaming some words in her language. She was always harassing her😂. Lyn lead me to the car and as i hop in she drove off. We reached home in a jiffy and sh egot out and went into the house...why was she in a hurry??

I wanted to know..... (or did she😂😂??...aight back to the story)

I ran inside and pulled on her shirt, she stopped in her tracks and turned around her eyes where firey and i could tell she was mad MAD or LIVID. She was gonna kill me. I stepped back and almost tripped over the foot couch, i closed my eyes expecting a hard fall but my shirt was pulled by Lyn and instead of falling on the floor i was smashed into Lyn's hard chest. Damn she had abs...NICE . We were so close to each other it made me wonder but the look in her eyes were still there, and i was getting uncomfortable. I was trying to move away but the grip on my shirt was strong so i just stood there looking at her not like i had any other choice. She then spit the words i was hoping she wouldnt:

"She is your child isnt it??" I looked away from her until she pulled me a little closer so our nose were almost touching, she bent her head low to my ears and whispered

"Why did you lie, why?" I could sense the pain in her voice and i really was close to tears cause i knew she was gonna kick me out and i had no where to go.
Tears start to stream down my face and Lyn eyes kinda softened then i started to sob in her chest uncontrollably and she sat me down on the cair while she went to put Adilyn to bed.

Adilyn POV  (yess hoessss😂😂)

Yasss hoessss i got a POV

I knew why mommy was crying and i wanted to see the whole scene but then Lyn was trying to put me to bed like nigga im wide awake and you putting me to bed i mean you better get me some fry chicken or else imma continue harassing her. Next time imma pull on her hair but i guess tgey dont want me to see PDA soo imma go.

Aly POV

Lyn came down stairs and was still crying thinking back of my past and how i got hurt. It was a tough subject for me. She put my curly hair in a bun then wrapped her arms around me and pushed a stubborn strand of hair behind my ears while caressing my cheeks. I wanted to spill it all out cause it would be nice to have someone to hear you and not judge you about what they dont know.
After how long of me crying and Lyn by my side i decided to speak up.

"I was in-"

"Shhh you dont have to talk-"

"But i wannna"

"Ok just stop when you feel uncomfortable"

"I was in Law school and i was doing great, then my father did some drug work and it was me amd my sis who was in high school, i would never make anyone hurt her then my mom and dad died so it was me who had to pay the debt and i only worked at a tea shop and he wanted 30,000 a month. I couldnt afford that and he said give him my younger sister and then it will be all fine but i wouldnt cause i did not want her to be hurt, so i tried to get out of the city but her trailed us and that is how my sister died in the car accident. And he took me and tortured me for killing his love although he did it and he raped me more than once and that is how i got pregnant with Adilyn when her found out it was a girl he kicked me out of his gang house. Then i was left on the streets until i found a job that was good then i moved into an apartment and had Adilyn she was really happy and i tried to give her everything a parent could. Then i loss my job and i had to leave beacuse i couldnt pay the rent, the noise and also cause i wouldnt give the landlady head i mean she wasa hoe and had STD's who would???

Would y'all??? Comment plz

I looked up to see Lyn looking at me with sincere eyes

"How many years did you have left at Law school and where??" She looked serious

"6 months at Norman" i sniffled 

She went on her phone then made  a call and smiled at me

"Ok you are back in and you start Monday"

But it was Thursday night.

"We will stop by the mall and buy some clothes for you"

I was so elated but then i remembered Adilyn

"Do not worry i will leave Adilyn in a day care"

We were staring at each other then she did the expected

She kissed me and it was full of sparks and butterflies. I never felt this way cause i was always hurt.

What was it????

She carried me bridal style to my bed room then she kissed my head.

"Goodnight WIFE"
I blushed at that and fell asleep.

____________________________

Hey hoesss

Like

Comment