Peter meet the Johnsons

A/N: This is not an original idea, there are endless prompts and other stories similar to this, which I got the ideas from. I also want to say the foster home is portrayed worse than it really is. I do not have experience with human trafficking, the foster system, or basically anything in this book, so I'm sorry if I displayed something wrong. Enjoy the story :)

________________________________

"Okay Peter, here we are. Now be nice to Mr. Johnson okay?" Peter nodded in the back of his social workers car. Maybe this home would be different. Maybe they would be nicer. Mr. Johnson sounded like a calm collected guy. Apparently he's a dentist.

Peter and his social worker went up the elevator until they reached floor twenty, apartment eleven.

DANGER.

This couldn't be good. Peters spider sense had never been so strong with one of his foster homes. And all of his foster homes didn't treat him well. How was it that there were so many nice people out there and peter always got stuck with people who just wanted to take there anger out on him.

A strong looking man in his thirty's came to the door. He looked down at Peter and smiled, "Hey Peter, its great to finally meet you."
Peter nodded with a nervous smile. It all seemed so real. It seemed like Mr. Johnson liked him. But he reminded himself of his spidersense, that was currently going haywire.

The social worker whispered a conversation to Mr. Johnson. After a moment, she turned to Peter, "Alright Peter, this is where I leave you. Mr. Johnson will show you around the apartment and to you room."
Peter nodded again and reluctantly went over to Mr. Johnson. The social worker waved as the door shut.

Mr. Johnson smiled at him, "Okay Peter, this is the apartment, your room is to the left..."
Mr. Johnson paused, and the mood changed dramatically. Peter knew it was all an act. He had been waiting for the social worker to be off the premises, before he showed his true colors.
Mr. Johnson's voice became dark and scary, "listen Peter. Your room is down that hall. There's no bed, and don't expect me to get you one. You call me Johnson. Nothing else. Find yourself food, only when necessary. You'll walk to your school in the mornings. I have a... job that you'll be doing whenever I need you. Sometimes I will pull you out of school to do the jobs." Mr. Johnson went quiet for a moment looking at Peter, " And if you say a single word of what goes down in here, or the jobs I send you on, you can expect everything you have, to be gone- even if all you have is your life."

Peter nodded, "yes sir."  Mr. Johnson looked at peter for a second more. Peter showed no fear, or surprise. He complied easily. Someone before Mr. Johnson has obviously torn and worn him down. Peter would be a good fit for this role.
"Now go to your room. I'll give you food later. Wake up tomorrow and walk to school." Mr. Johnson wasn't one to mess with. Peter nodded and headed down the hall.

Peter arrived at his room. It was bare, and scrappy. His spider sense was still there but undertoned. Peter grimaced. This wasn't good. But the last time he had told someone about something happening at one of his foster homes- let's just say he learned his lesson. Do what your legal guardian says. Or you'll get hurt.

Peter formed a sort of bed out of some of his clothes. He sat there doing nothing, he had nothing to do. He had to figure out the situation before trying to sneak out as Spider-Man.

Thoughts raced through Peters head. This wasn't good. No other foster homes had made him do 'jobs' other than cleaning around the house. The other foster homes where mostly just mean to him, some could be physically abusive, but Peter knew, he just had a gut feeling- this foster home, wasn't the same. And not in a good way.

What story would he have to make up to tell Ned and MJ?

What were the jobs going to be?

Who was Mr. Johnson?

How long would he be at this foster home?

He didn't know.

Peter didn't know anything these days.

He thought maybe his foster homes where right. He was just as worthless as they said he was.

This was not good. But he had to stay silent, and hold his peace forever. Because this was his life.