Chapter 19

Tyrone's pov.
I was set to leave and just have a few days to relax and meditate a little , I preferred Miami , its not so bad since its a few days I didn't need to go way so far. I had my planner do the suite booking and all .

I arrived Miami at two in the evening , I went through some work staff and contracts , slept a little and decided to take a walk by the beach , there weren't so many people , but my attention was drawn by a mother and her child .

I couldn't make out their faces since they both wore hats and sunglasses , one thing that fascinated me about them was how happy they looked she ran after the little girl as she laughed and when she caught her she carried her and swang her around the child was so full of laughter and joy , that's what I missed in my life and that is happiness.

As I went to have dinner , I saw them again , having dinner but from a far table , still I couldn't clearly see their faces but they seemed so happy , shes probably here with her alone.

Everyday I would watch them at the beach , and it somehow brought joy to me just seeing them happy , and a little jealous of whoever the husband and father is but its not like I saw him at any moment they were basically just the mom and her daughter and somehow I began to feel better , the bitterness I had slowly faded away . I accepted my marriage was over and a new chapter for myself .

********************
"So how do you feel now ?"my mom asked when she called.
"I could say better "I said .
"Just take your time , dont push it , you will be okay "She said .
"Thanks mom "I said .
*************
I was on my laptop in my bedroom going through some work . I heard some sounds , I got up from my desk , and headed to where the sounds were coming from as I got nearer to my living room I heard cries , a young child sob to be precise, I saw a child seated on the couch , she was sobbing uncontrollably . I walked to her , she looked at me and moved a little . She had long black hair , a beautiful bow on her head and well trimmed bows , she was a really beautiful young child .

"Hey sweetie why are you crying?"I asked .
"My mommy is sad ... she makes me happy but shes not ... I want her happy too ... I want to find her a prince but I ..got lost "she said , admist sobs well I was quite impressed how she has an eloquent speech despite her age shes probably six , plus how shes so concerned about her mother's happiness , I had a feeling I saw this little girl somewhere but couldn't tell where .
"Why do you think mommy is sad?"I asked .
"I dont know mister ... maybe someone did something bad to my mommy "she said .
"And where is your daddy?" I asked .
"I dont have a daddy ... mommy tells me he's in heaven "she said poor girl . I held her into my arms to give her a warm hug .
"I can help you find mommy is that okay ?"I asked .
She looked at me and nodded her blue eyes looking into mine , I felt as though I really knew her or saw her somewhere but where?
We went to the reception desk , I carried her . I asked if there was any missing person report , the receptionist told me there was a lady that was looking for a kid , I asked which room she was from I was given her room number .
I tried to cheer the little girl by telling her a funny story , she laughed .
We got to the room number on the door stood a young lady her face on the door she was sobbing . The little girl called her mommy the lady turned around and held out her arms fo embrace her little girl , then I realized who she was , Heart Elorie .
She carried her daughter but when she saw me her face dropped to shock and fear . She confirmed if the little girl was okay , I honestly wasn't expecting she was the little girl's mother or by far she would be here , so that means shes the one that's sad and her daughter is hurt.
" Mighty honey , go to your room I will be there in a minute ."she said .
The little girl ran up to me and gave me a hug on my legs , due to our height difference ,
"Thank you mister "she said . She then ran into their suite .
Heart's red eyes looked into mine she seemed to fear me as she held herself to cover her chest .
"Look I dont know if I should thank you for finding my daughter , but please dont hurt her , I know you hate me , you can do all you want with me , but please dont hurt her ,am just in a really bad place now , I haven't gotten over what happened and its really affecting me , you can have me wherever ,torture me but spare my daughter please ."she said , she was crying , and it hurt me so much to see her like that . She walked into her suite and closed the door.
My brother was right what I did to her wasn't okay in any way at all , her daughter was crying because her mother was sad , the little girl doesn't know am the cause of her mother's sadness that I forced her mother to strip and almost raped her , humiliating her and shaming her to pulp . Fuck! I felt sick to my stomach at what I did , and how it affected her and worst her daughter at seeing her mother sad.