Chapter 9: the cave

I stood there in awe looking around. In front of me was a breath taking cave. There was a huge lake in the center with the clearest water I've ever seen. There were even schools of brightly colored fish.

There was a sandy bay which white sand. There was a little forest around the lake. The hole in the top of the cave let in enough natural light to see but it was still cool and dim.

While I was admiring the cave I hadn't noticed that Lucas had changed back and now wore a navy blue pair of basketball shorts. In his hands was some under garments and a solid navy blue dress that stopped above my knees.

I grabbed the clothes in my mouth and jogged off to the closet tree. I changed back into my human self and picked up my clothes. When I grabbed the under garment I realized that they weren't under garments but a red Bikini.

I throw on the bikini and the navy blue dress and walked back to Lucas

"What do you think of this place" he asked me as I neared him. "It's amazing" I told him. Lucas smiled and lead me to the bay. Feeling the sand in between my toes felt so good.

"This is where my parents took me when I first shifted, and where my dads parents took him for his first shift" he said as if he was recalling the moment he came her with his parents probably in a ton of pain as his wolf was coming out for the first time.

"I want to show you something" he said grabbing my hand and talking me into the water. I threw my dress off once the water hit my knees.

Half way there Lucas had to carry me. I'm not short he's just way to tall. I'm 5'8 while he stands at about 6'4.

I was on his back my legs where wrapped around his waist and my arms where around his neck. He stopped by a patch of what looked to be seaweed.

"Do you see it" he said nodding towards the patch of seaweed. "Ya it's water grass" I said confused on why we came all the way out here to look at the sea's grass.

Lucas only laughed and grabbed a piece of seaweed. He opened his hand to reveal a little seahorse that looks like living seaweed.

 He opened his hand to reveal a little seahorse that looks like living seaweed