29

Next day, Arhaan and Hoor went to university. Arhaan was taking the lecture. He asked the students, "Are there any questions?"

"Yes sir! Are you married?" Maryam asked smiling boldly.

Arhaan's eyes fleeted to Hoor for a second. "Yes, I am!" he said sternly. He won't have answered such a personal question, but he wanted to tell everyone that he was taken. He didn't want Hoor feeling insecure or sad.

"I won't mind being his second wife." a whisper was made, but it was loud enough for Arhaan to hear.

"I definitely would. There is no space in my life for anyone except my wife. And make sure I don't hear such stupid talk again." Arhaan said with a hard look on his face. Many diverted their eyes, scared of his hard look.

Hoor was happy about what happened, but she also got scared of his angry look.

Arhaan left for office after taking class. When Hoor went home in the afternoon, Arhaan called her. He hadn't missed her nervous face after seeing him angry.

"How is my girl doing?" Arhaan asked smiling.

"I am doing fine." Hoor said controlling her yawn, but Arhaan noticed it.

"Sleep for now. We will talk in the evening." Arhaan said and ended the call.

In the evening, Hoor went near him wanting her hug and kiss. When Arhaan gave it, she smiled and went to get water for him.

Next night, Hoor was looking extra happy. Arhaan asked her the reason.

"Ayesha, my friend, was proposed today. Zark, that heighted guy, the most popular guy of the class, proposed her.

Everyone was thinking that he was interested in me, but it wasn't like that. He was just curious as Ayesha doesn't like to make friends. It had always been Alina only.

Ayesha also liked him secretly. When he proposed, she was over the moon.

He even apologized to me for the rumors which were circulating. He looks so brooding but he is sweet." Hoor told him everything happily.

Arhaan was happy about it, but he glowered at the last part, "Sweeter than me?" he asked looking at her with a stern look.

Hoor went red in a second. "Umm..." Hoor started, but Arhaan bit her red plum cheek.

"There shouldn't have been a pause." Arhaan said and bit her other cheek.

Hoor tugged at his hair and kissed his lips. They were gazing into each other's eyes and kissing. "You are the sweetest." Hoor said. Arhaan couldn't look away. She was hypnotizing him with her clear soul sucking eyes and her plum red cheeks.

Arhaan leaned on her neck, not wanting to control himself anymore.

After some days,

Around 8 pm, Arhaan was doing some work on his laptop. It was becoming a routine. Arhaan came back in the evening, but he did his office work for 1 to 2 hours at night. Hoor didn't like sharing her time with anything.

She tried to be understanding, but tonight, she had had enough. She wanted his attention. She was leaning against his shoulder and he was busy typing on his laptop.

"Arhaan." Hoor said with a pout.

"Hmm?" Arhaan said absently.

"Arhaan, look at me!" Hoor said sitting straight.

Arhaan looked at her and then closed his laptop. "Yes, my girl?" he said pulling her in his lap.

"I don't like this. You should only focus on me after coming home." She said hiding her face in his chest.

Arhaan caressed her head. "Hoor e Arhaan! You know I go for lectures. That's why the work doesn't get finished in office time. These are the things I can’t let anyone else handle." he said making her understand.

"Don't come to university. I can deal with it but I don't like this." Hoor said snuggling closer. Arhaan smiled and agreed.

---------

Wukat hi kia thi meri unky samny

Meri zaat be asar, mere alfaz be mani

-------------
Me chahun k wo mujhy yad kry , mujhy hr pal mangy

Meri masoom chahtein mujhy roz hansaati hen🖤🖤

------------
Salaam friends ! An update after a long time