Chapter 5

I bit my bottom lip slowly while I watched her lean figure dance in front of my poor, stuck eyes. I couldn't turn my eyes away from her while I kept up with the choreography with smooth steps.

The music was playing silently around us, or maybe loud, I wasn't thinking about the music anyways, only the gorgeous woman in front of me. We both turned around on the pole, keeping one hand on the pole by the mirror. I felt her gaze on my back while I started to sweat nervously.

"You are so tensed, Sam." I suddenly felt her hot breath against my neck and I closed my eyes shut, trying to concentrate.

"I wouldn't be as tensed when you wouldnt distract me." I slightly growled and heard a small chuckle before I turned around abruptly.

Her green eyes met my blue ones and we both were taken off guard with the lack of distance between us. Reagan gasped shortly and then turned her head away. I smiled softly before bringing the tips of my fingers up to her chin, raising it up to meet me again with a silent stare.

"What kind of distraction?" She asked a few inches away from my lips, I felt her breath against mine again.

Reagan brought her hand up on my lower back and slipped her arm around my waist without saying a single word what drove my nerves over the edge.

I felt pressure on my sternum made by a hand laying on top of it, pressing me backwards slowly.

I trusted Reagan when she bent me down over her arm till my body was formed into a U by her.
"It's good that you trust me though." She whispered only for me to hear it. I nodded my head and was brought up again.

"We have to work, more warming up that is about your back and spine. I felt that your muscles were way to hard there and not the good kind of hard, at all."

She slid her hand down over my stomach and let it drop back to her side. Her hand laid around my waist for longer while be just looked at each other.

"I'm going to give you my phone number and address. The next time I'll contact you if I can't make it to a lesson." Reagan gave me a smile, a real one what honestly surprised me the most in the whole situation.

I just nodded, not being able to speak without stuttering.

"I'd like that." I smirked at her and saw her rolling her eyes before hitting me in the side playfully. I pouted and pretended to be hurt by her.

"Ouch, that hurt." I said and felt her hand moving up to my ribcage while she hit me.
"Liar." She grinned and and poked her finger in between my rips what tickled a bit.

"We are at work, no flirting with the teacher." She smired gently and I blushed a deep red, feeling exposed.

"I don't have something against it." She made me look up with fingers lining my jawline. I shivered under her and followed her eyes that laid on my lips for less than a second. It took my breath away anyways.

"We are finished." She suddenly straightened herself and turned around, leaving me amazed by her. I shook my head and followed her to our bags. I took out my water bottle and drank a bit of the cold liquid.

"I'm happy with your work, I mean, you obviously didn't forget much from when you were little." Reagan broke the silence and sat down next to me.

"Yah, I didn't want to embarrass myself in front of you. I'm trying my best." I nodded my head and took my boots out of my bag as well as my helmet and biker jacket.

"I can't believe you drive." Reagan muttered under her breath and I think it wasn't supposed for me to hear her say that. I only laughed and raised my eyebrows
"Scared I'm better than you?" I raised an eyebrow and saw her shake her head amused.