Episode 63 Shadow Vs Mewtwo

(Cues Invader - Jim Johnston)

Wiz: With Death Battle, our combatants are always extraordinary in one way or another, whether they're a superhero or a plumber.

Boomstick: But these two are literally built to show up the rest of their kind.

Everyone were now intrigued at this match-up for this episode as the two hosts introduce the two fighters.

Boomstick: Mewtwo, the Genetically Engineered Pokemon.

Wiz: And Shadow the Hedgehog, the Ultimate Lifeform.

"Now this is interesting, two genetically-engineered lifeforms fighting to the death." Blake commented.

"I want to see how powerful Mewtwo is since he looks very intimidating." Yang pondered with interest.

"And we might learn a little more about Shadow as well since he is cool." Ruby added.

Boomstick: He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills, to find out who would win a Death Battle.

The first fighter is a humanoid feline-like creature with gray skin, purple eyes and purple underbelly and tail. It has three fingers and toes as it stands on it's hind legs, but it mostly floats and has a menacing glare that's always stuck to it's Pokemon's greatest attribute is it's psychic prowess as it can lift Pokemon that are much heavier than itself without any effort, plus it can go head-to-head with other Pokemon that are legendary status. Plus it has two Mega-Evolved forms a small form but powerful form and a upgraded version of it's current state that uses both Psychic and Fighting-Type attacks.

Mewtwo

(Cues Mewtwo Strikes Back - That Which Has Life)

Wiz: Years ago, a brilliant scientist named Dr. Fuji was working to create a brand new life form which would change the world.

Boomstick: That's great and all, but he had something else in mind.

"Really? Then what are his motives if he wants to create something powerful?" Ruby asked.

"I don't know, but knowing how saddening the background music is, it's something very important." Blake replied.

"Basically, it's another sad story that we might feel saddened at." Weiss guessed as she felt something sad will happen.

Wiz: Fuji hoped his experiments would help him discover a way to resurrect the person he cherished most: his deceased daughter, Amber.

Now this makes everyone feel saddened at this as they could tell that this is tragic. Yang and Ruby were really affected by this the most, as Blake can't imagine an incident that would take her mom's life and would spent her entire life finding a way to bring her back while Weiss shook her head in sadness as another young life has passed away so early.

"That really is sad, I can't imagine how painful it is to lose your own child so early." Yang commented in pure sadness.

"Yeah, every family who cherished their children the most would be very devastated if they died too soon." Blake agreed.

"Although, I wonder how he's going to accomplish this type of achievement." Ruby hummed in question.

Boomstick: With unlimited resources funded by mob money, he figured out how to clone his daughter's... ball of... consciousness. Because science.

"Pretty absurd, but it's a remarkable way to bringing back someone through advanced science." Weiss said.

"Even if he has his resources from a criminal organization that would use Pokemon for evil purposes though." Chelsea frowned, and everyone else agreed since using Pokemon for evil is downright sick.