NEWS and stufff!(READ!!!!!)

Hey, you amazing bunch of people!

Its still weird for me to not write about Mayowa anymore. To not think up mean things I want to make Stephanie do to her😂😈 lmao! Don't mind me, but really, the end of a book is usually a bittersweet experience for writers. Cause its like, ah! Finally! Thank God I've completed this book!  But then at the same time, you'd miss your characters and that vibe and energy you get when you're in the 'writing zone'

Anybody feel what I'm tryna say??

So yeah, I just wanted to give a shout out to everybody. Like, I could start mentioning names, but then there are some silent readers and that doesn't leave them out. So the shout out is to EVERYBODY!!!! Thank you for remaining true till the end. And basically, for taking your time to read this piece from the deepest trenches of my heart, even though its not all that great of a book.

So yeah, the readers I have on my contact list always gets updates first and I'm always too lazy to tell you guys stuff on  here. Smh. So, as you must have noticed, FRENEMIES has been edited!!!! Yaaaay! Well, I still think its whacky though. But at least, I changed some stuff and explained a bit more about Mayowa's health condition.

I have more news, so don't go yet...Aba! No dey rush na😂

Sooooo, as most of you guys pointed out, the title doesn't exactly fit the plot and it centers mostly around Mary's betrayal. So I came up with an idea for you guys to help me choose a new title and stuff.

I created a survey where moreeeee exciting news awaits!!!!! I swear, you don't want to miss it! I found a way to appreciate you guys instead of just saying thank you every time😂 so yeah, I'll put the link down below. But as you know, it won't be accessible except you copy and paste it in your browser. So, I'll put the link up on my profile where you can just tap on it and access the survey immediately.

I promise, I'm not wasting your time and it won't take more than a few minutes. Please do check it out!!!!!!!! Pretty please!!!!😖😖

Thank you so much!!!!!❤❤❤

https://form.myjotform.com/92056457163560

Also, I figured, let's get closer! Send me your WhatsApp numbers if you're on there and let's chat. Or if its any other media you're comfortable with, just send me your handle via pm and I'll add you up! It'll be cool to be closer to you guys.

And for the final bullshit I have to say, 😂😂 do you guys want to do a Q/A?? If you do, please comment your questions in this section and I'll answer them in the next update. Anything you want to ask! Anything at all!😊😊  me too I have questions for you people o! So prepare!!!!!😂

Bye now! And have a lovely weekend!!!❤❤❤