➸'Im fine, get out of my face'

Woahh wow I literally just updated a day after my other upload are you proud of me?!?

"WAKE UP GUYS WE HAVE A BUS TO CATCH!" I yell at Mannie and Clarissa still sleeping, they stayed over last night to study.

"The bus is gross Bella!" Mannie yawns as Clarissa nods her head.

"Thanks to you two I never get rides to school so now I'm forcing you to feel my pain." I smile as I brush my hair, ew it feels like shit. They finally get up and get changed, doing all that.

"Can't we just skip today? I'm so tired!" Clarissa cries.

"We can't skip Clari. It's Damon's first day!" Mannie squeals excitedly. We all pack our bags and walk to the bus stop.

"When was the last time you saw him?" I ask Mannie.

"Um well the last time I saw Damon was about.. two months ago?" She questions herself.

"Two months? What if he cheated on you? Or if he has a secret girlfriend?" Clari laughs which makes Mannie frown.

"Damon's not like that, he's sweet and loyal." She sighs swatting Clarissa's arm.

"Mannie, how long have you been with him?" I ask.

"6 months, going strong." She smiles.

"Do you like, love him?" I ask her, when I ask her this she looks down a little confused.

"I have no idea, but I definitely like him." She responds blushing. I begin to feel sad, why can't I have someone I love who won't screw me over? Why can't I just be happy. Why did Leo have to ruin it all? Why do I feel guilty about liking Ryan? Why do I miss Leo? I mean, not that much only a tiny bit. But everything I can look at will remind me of him.

"BEEP BEEP BELLA GET ON THE BUS." Clari shouts to me as I shake myself out of my thoughts and scurry onto the bus.

We make our way to school as we continue to chatter away, gossiping about everyone as if we are back in middle school. Gosh I miss middle school, where 'what's in our lunch today' was the biggest problem. Where everyone would take the bus to school. That's when I was introduced to the people that are in my life today.

*Flashback*

"C'mon Bella we are gonna be late for school!" Roxy yells to me as we race to the bus stop just in time for the bus to get us. We hop on and sit close to the back. We chat as we make our way to school, but as we do so we begin to pick up more kids. The bus comes to a stop and I look up to see this boy walk onto the bus, huh, I've never seen him before. I watch him walk past, but I manage to catch his gaze and my heart beats a million times faster. He has the beautiful blue eyes with the most astounding smile. He takes a seat at the back and I watch as this boy in my grade approaches the boy.

"Hi i'm Donny." He shakes the boys hand.

"Hi, I'm Leo. I just moved here." the new boy replies. Donny takes a seat beside him and they begin to chat, every now and then I catch him staring at me, but I chose to ignore it. Hmm, so his name is Leo. We arrive at school and I watch as that annoying twit Clarissa approaches Donny and Leo. She hugs Donny and shakes Leo's hand, they begin to talk to one another and Clarissa suddenly looks back at me in confusion. She then turns back to the Leo boy and laughs. To hear what they're saying I step a little closer with Roxy and my face drops.

"Oh Leo, you don't want to talk to her, Bella's so stupid, she doesn't even know how to spell orange." She giggles to him and he laughs back, which makes me turn around and walk away. When class begins the teacher invites us in.

"Welcome class! How was your weekend?" She asks us, some kids cheer and some kids just continue talking, the teacher looks over at me and walks over.

"Is everything alright Bella?" She asks concerned.

"I'm fine! Get out of my face." I groan.

"That's not nice Bella, You're not acting like yourself. I'm putting you in detention." She frowns

"Whatever Miss." I roll my eyes. By this time my classroom of 11 and 12 year olds are all looking at me as if I just murdered someone. I look at Leo and Donny who are looking at me aswell. I scowl at them and turn back around and cross my arms.

*Flashback over*

Ever since then I just didn't bother with school, since I was "so dumb". And it kind of explains how I managed to get my attitude.

I walk into school with Mannie and Clari beside me. Some people look, some people smile, some people scowl. Doesn't surprise me though because I've made a few enemies since middle school. And since I dated Leo some girls were jealous considering he's not the type to really date. Plus I don't really fit in with the preppy girls, or the sporty girls, and definitely not the nerdy girls. It's just Mannie, Clari and I. We aren't loners or anything, and we definitely don't pride ourselves on being 'different' or some shit. The bell rings and we all split ways to head to our classes.

Please vote and comment or I'll stop posting👅