24. lyrics

We're back! Finally!

The plane ride back to the mansion was utterly quiet and I've never felt so uncomfortable in my entire life. He sat there, with his stupid smirk on his face, drinking his whiskey! He knew he made me uncomfortable and he thrived off of the power he felt from it. I wanted to chop his balls off.

I almost ran up the stairs and threw myself into the bed when we arrived. The only thing I wanted was to bury myself in pillows and just lay there for the rest of my life while someone fed me pizza and cheeseburgers. But no...

I watch Sir open the door to his room as I drag our luggage behind myself. As he steps to the side to let me into the room he grips the bags from my hands, making me frown. I can take care of them myself, thank you.

When I don't let go off my own bag he sends me a glare, making me glare back. His eyebrow raises as he smirks at me.

"You're already getting spanked from the stare at the plane. Do you want 10 more?" He says as I still hold on to the bag. With a sigh I let go of the bag and walk into the room, seeing the beautiful bed in the middle of the room screaming my name. Fifty Shades Darker is even laying on top of it, calling my name.

The curtain is rustling as the wind from the balcony blows through it. Why is the balcony door always open? Is there someone in here once again?

"Don't worry, I asked the maids to open the balcony door so the room would be fresh when we arrived," Sir says behind me, placing the bags by his desk. His eyes flicker to the big cabinet behind it. I've only seen a bit of what's in there, but I really want to explore it. What's so secret about that cabinet?

I nod my head before turning to the bed again. I walk towards it and smile to myself. Just as I'm about to throw myself onto it, two arms encircle my waist, lifting me up.

"Time for your punishment, little girl," Sir says as he lifts me into his lap. I sigh loudly as he pushes my pants down my legs.

I fold my arms on the bed and rest my head on them, just waiting for the impact. A small chuckle escapes his mouth as he rubs my thigh. I turn my head towards him and frowns, making him turn his head towards me a little.

"I like your panties." He says as he tugs at the waistband of it. I flicker my eyes to them and inspect the white lace with small embroidered paws on them. A small smile spreads on my lips as I look back at him.

"I like animals." I almost whisper as he leans forward and places a kiss on my hip, right on my stretch marks. The action makes me gulp. Whether it's out of insecurity or admiration I do not know.

"So do I... especially Kittens." He says, a smirk spreading onto his lips before he bites my ass cheek. I gasp and can't help but giggle. The action makes his eyes light up.

The vision makes my heart skip a beat, it's so unusual. First now I realized how weird this situation is, this is the most hostile and even friendly Sir and I have been in a very long time.