Chapter 12

Nala POV

Birthdayyy‼️

"Wake yo ass up!" I heard Harlem's yell smacking my bare ass. "Awwww my baby legal, guess what that mean?" Har said showering my with kisses.

"It means I'm 18 dumb ass." I said pushing his face.

"You play to much, go put on some clothes." Harlem said, TODAYY is my birthday and I'm so excited, I haven't had a birthday party since I was 8 and I'm so happy that my baby throwing me a party, he's throwing it at his club and then he said there's a surprise! I slick scared tho, I feel like this 18th chapter In my life is going to be good and wild, like I've finally started living life.

After I got done changing into my first outfit for today I headed downstairs to hars man cave. "Ok I'm ready." I said looking at Harlem with a smile.

"Damn, say ma whatcha tryna do?" He pulling my dress.

"Go to my birthday breakfast." I said snatching my dress away from him.

"Why you so mean to daddy?" He said with a little laugh, I hope this nigga don't think since I'm legal we bout to be doing the nasty, I'm good with just fingers and tongue.

"Your not my daddy your Harlem." I said rolling my eyes.

"Mane you buggin you been acting all brand new since I found out you was talking to that Keisha dude." He said with jealousy, he thought I wanted to kevon, he was the dude who ask for my number at chic-fil-a.

"You just be jumping to conclusions." I said with attitude.

"I mean every time I look at your phone you always snatch it, but you look through my phone every day, and ion talk to no bitches! And before we was datin you was talm bout imma get bored of you, but you making my feel you getting bored of me, ion give to mutha fucking fucks about no boy best friend, keep playin with me, I'll beat tha fuck out of that lil nigga betta ask somebody." He said making a big deal about nothing, this why I talk to him, Har always wining.

"Harlem you really getting on my nerves it's my birthday and you making everything about you." I said pushing his head.

"Go get in the car." He mumbled, he get on my fucking nerves, if I knew he was gone be so obsessive I wouldn't have agreed to being with him.

The car ride was really awkward, I slick should've let kevon take me out for my birthday.

"I'm sorry Na, I just feel like some off with you and Keisha friend ship." He said.

"KEVON, kevon is his name and you kno it's just me and you." I said kissing his lips and smiling.

"Mhn k." He mumbled.

Breakfast

We pulled up to this really nice restaurant I've never been to when we walked in nobody buy me and Har was there.

"It's closed." I said getting ready to walk out.

"Nah mama it private." He said grabbing my hand and walked to the back where there was one round table in the middle of the floor, it was so nice, I felt so special.