Glitchy Red

Art above drawn by, csag1.

1. His name is Red (obviously).

2. Other names for him are, Glitchy Red (once again, obviously), or RED.

3. Glitchy Red is the antagonist of the Creepypasta of the same name (obviously x3). This is quite ironic since Red is the protagonist of the actual Pokémon game.

4. Red is described to be possibly somewhere around 15-17 years old (he could also be 11 years old because in the actual games, not the Creepypasta, Red, the character I believe is based off Glitchy Red, is 11 years old in the beginning of the Pokémon: Red, Green, and Blue chapters).

5. Glitchy Red's catchphase is possibly, "Am I a joke to you?" seeing as how this seems to be the most recognizable line, according to fan art I've seen, from RED

6. According to the Creepypasta, Red is probably omnipotent (like BEN Drowned). He can stop people from moving or completing various tasks (like unlocking doors even though you have the key to it).

7. He has no second thoughts or hesitation over killing Pokémon (poor Pokémon...).

8. The narrator of the story calls the Pokémon: Red game he has 'Glitchy Red Version' because throughout his gameplay, the game would glitch/RED would do something to cause the narrator from doing certain tasks, which is where the title of this Creepypasta comes from.

9. RED seems to be able to physically harm people seeing as how the narrator near the end of the story mentions waking up with scratches on his torso (R.I.P. narrator, but at least it'll look like he has some badass battle scars. He can tell all the ladies about how he got them,

"Hey, how'd you get those scars?"

"Oh, yeah, a random ghost wants revenge on me and repeatedly scratches me at night. Pretty badass, right.").

10. Once the narrator beat Red in a battle, RED never glitches the copy of Pokémon: Red the narrator owns ever again.

11. Glitchy Red seems to have been posted anonymously, so I have no idea who created/posted the story.

(So, all of the facts I've gathered are all from the story, all of them, but then again, I kind of like it when it's like that because the story or character is more ominous and mysterious and it just seems more creepy. I mean, I couldn't even find some decent fan art to put on this chapter, or one that caught my eye, except for the one I picked for this chapter.  Not being able to find at least more than one decent artwork of RED is the real horror from all of this! Anyways, sorry to those who wanted to know canon facts that aren't directly from story).

Also, thanks THEOrange_sheep for suggesting Glitchy Red (They also suggested Zalgo, which will be the next chapter)!