30. Freaky

so this chapter is..interesting. last couple chapters have been dark and heavy lol so here's something a bit lighter. Don and Farrah being awkward horny teens

With that being said, sexual content warning 🛑
—-

A week later-

Eden

"Don't you ever get tired of hiding?" Adam said, passing me the blunt.

"Nah."

We'd been sitting in his outside his house for over an hour, it was like a routine for us. After school I'd go straight to his house, the days his mom were there we'd smoke in his car, the days she wasn't— I'd come in.

"Why not? I mean it's exhausting, Eden."

"I'd rather be exhausted than be judged by everyone I know. I'd rather be exhausted than not have a place to live."

"Bro she wouldn't kick you out-"

"You don't know her, Adam."

"You right. I don't."

"My mom is not like other moms. She finds anything untraditional abhorrent. I've heard it out her own mouth."

"Nigga you know I don't know what that means. I'm just saying..we eighteen. We both tryna go to the same school, I want something for us. I want something that doesn't have to stay in the dark."

"If you want something out of the dark go find someone who's willing to do that."

"Eden- don't play with me."

"Then stop tripping." I shrugged.

"So..you told your brother?" Adam sighed.

"Yep."

"How's he taking it?"

"That nigga lives in his own world. He don't care. He always underneath his girl nowadays."

"Good for him, he needs that."

Adam knew every detail of my home life, family, everything. He's the only one I could trust with stuff like that.

"Yeah, he does."

Adonis»

"Alright Don, my turn my turn. Never have I ever sent an inappropriate picture." Farrah giggled.

"Farrah you know I've never done that."

Farrah and I had been on FaceTime since I got home, and with it now being past six o'clock..it felt like we'd talked about almost everything.

"I don't know what freaky things you do." She said shrugging.

"I wouldn't have anyone to send those types of pictures to." I told her.

"I mean....."

"Farrah..what does that mean?"

I know what that means.

"What? I'm not saying we should send each other pictures, I'm just saying that..it ain't illegal." She said, mumbling the last part.

"I think it is."

"If you get caught, sure."

Farrah and I have sent more than a few risky texts over the past few weeks, but pictures? That's something else. Not something I'm not interested in doing, but still crazy.

I don't even know how to take pictures like that. And I definitely wouldn't know how to act if Farrah sent me one.

"I guess you're right."