OVERLORD:6

[ELF COUNTRY]

A young man with sharp features, yellow eyes, and long silver hair that spikes upwards in two large prongs, giving a feeling of a young wolf and a very tall, cyclops-like alien with light pink, spiky hair with bangs that frame his face, sharp teeth and pointed ears, which are adorned with multiple earrings. Materializes out of thin air in front of the beautiful kingdom of Elves.

[ELF-COUNTRY]

[Female Elf Guard: FEG]

FEG: halt! Who are you? This area is off-limits!

She said and points her spear towards Garou and Boros with hostility in her eyes.

Garou: haha, I apologize. We have an appointment.

Garou stated with a friendly smile while looking at the female guard whose face has been wrapped in bandages.

FEG: with who?

She asked Garou while pointing her spear at him.

Garou: "smirks" with a dog.

FEG: D-Dog...

Garou: your king.

On hearing Garou's words she gasped in horror before lowering her weapon down.

FEG: please leave, if that scum saw you guys here...

Garou chuckles and gave a small pat on her head.

Boros: Garou, I have contacted the master.

Boros stated.

Garou: and his orders?

Boros: Eliminate, the King and those who dare to get in our way.

Boros stated with a bloodthirsty grin.

Garou: Miss stay here okay...we will be back soon.

Garou stated with a smile on his face.

FEG: b-but...

Boros: it's okay.

Boros put his huge hand on her head and gave a small pat before walking inside the Elf-Kingdom with Garou.

[please be okay] thought FEG with a worried face. She knew how the King treats the male of this kingdom. He is a scum and a low life that has a haughty and somewhat narcissistic personality. He possesses an enormous ego and respects none except for himself. He holds no loyalties to his nation or his people, indulging himself in excess of lust and luxury even in the face of annihilation. His arrogance leads to delusion, being seemingly out of touch with reality. The welfare of the nation is of little concern to him, focusing his time impregnating elven women to produce children. That's the reason why more than 70% of elven women burned their own faces so that they could avoid that filth and his low life Army.