1.The big move

Sha'vonté🌜

"WE'RE HEREE"My big sister 'Mina' sang causing me to take one of my airpods out of my ear.

I looked out of the window to see a Decent but beautiful home.

Guessing it was our home,I unbuckled the seatbelt and stepped out the car to grab my bags

Let me give you a little information on me.

I lived with my sister in Arizona whilst my Father,Mother and little sister lived in Baton Rouge.I finished school not too long ago and I'm glad.

Now that my sister and I are done with school, we came to live with our family once again.

"You're here!!"I heard my little sister squealed as she ran up to me and hugged me tight."So it's fuck me huh?"Mina jumped in.

"Mina, quit the foul language"I heard my mom speak as she slapped her in the chest.Now all of our family were outside.

Keante finally pulled away as she went over to Mina."Sha'vonte,I missed you pumpkin"My mother said as she kissed me on the cheek.

"I missed you too Mom"I smiled as my father side hugged me."C'mon,get your stuff inside"My mother said as my father helped put our bags in the house.

"Yo Mrs.K that's you looking all fine?"I heard a male voice yelled out making me look where my Momma was looking.

She chuckled before shaking her head"Ben,you know I'm married"She smiled as the guy smacked his lips.

"Who are they"I asked reffering to the group of boys that were hanging out on their porch.

"You'll meet them later,cmon inside"She rushed and I shrugged

-

I opened the door to my bedroom and smiled. It was exactly what I dreamt for.

I jumped on the bed and instantly went to FaceTime my Bestfriend 'Malaya'

She answered on the second ring. "I miss you already"She pouted and I chuckled."I wish you were here,It's gonna be boring without you"I sighed.