✨Slap✨

Picture of Jeremy Jones ⤴______

______

“Friends are relatives you make for yourself.”

-Eustache Deschamps

Annie's POV.
◀️•▶️

I woke early in the morning to make a good breakfast. Not a burnt one.

'Wish me good luck'

I got a text from Brother Xander.

His name is Jeremy.
Remember that.

I replied.

Got it👍

After taking bath, I went downstairs with my bag. I heard some noise coming from kitchen. I dashed to kitchen and found Nicholas cooking breakfast. I gasped seeing the scene.

'I didn't know that he could cook'

He heard me. He turned and said, "I'm making breakfast for myself, not for you".

'As expected!'

Maybe I expected so much from him. I went to fridge and took two Apple. I sliced and placed in on a place. I took toasts applied butter and jam on them. I felt a pair of eyes following every steps of mine. I made milkshake but I need chocolate. I remembered that I had chocolates in my bag. I ran to living room to grabbed the chocolates. As I reentered into the kitchen, I saw Nicholas was still using gas oven. I asked," Can you boil water for me? ". He didn't answer but did what I asked. I just placed the bowl on the counter after removing from gas over. I put chocolate in a small bowl and placed in the warm water bowl. Within few minutes, the chocolate melted. I used them to make chocolate milkshake.