Chapter 74

Milan 

THREE WEEKS LATER (The night before the Wedding) 

"Gionni, stop calling us" I said laughing.

"Where y'all at?" he asked. 

"We didn't even leave the house yet" I said rolling my eyes, still laughing. Tonight was our bachelor and bachelorette parties and G hadn't stopped calling since the guys left about a hour ago. 

"Lemme see what you're wearing" he yelled over the loud music. 

"Bye G" I said hanging up knowing he was just gonna call right back. 

"Mommy, mommy please can we go with y'all" Lay asked running over as I sat one of my bags by the door. 

"Not tonight baby" I said grabbing her hand as we walked back towards the kitchen, where everyone else was. "I need you to say here and help get ready for tomorrow" 

She pouted, "So tomorrow, I can stay at the hotel with you and daddy?" 

"Yes you're coming in the morning, I promise" 

"Okay" she said. "I cant wait to wear my dress tomorrow" she began smiling. 

"I can't wait to wear my dress tomorrow either pooh" I smiled along with her. I couldn't believe tomorrow was finally the day, after all G and I been through. I looked over seeing everyone waiting for me at the door. "Okay, i'm gonna go, i'll see you in the morning" I said kissing her forehead as she nodded. 

I made my way out the door, seeing our party bus we were riding in tonight. I was kinda upset that Chy wouldn't make it out with us since she was big and pregnant. Of course I understood, since I've been through that. Without Chy being here, it was Ash, momma G, my mom, Jade who worked at my shop and few other close clients I had that I invited to go out with us tonight. 

Because I hated male strippers and thought they were disgusting, we went to a regular club. After multiple, I mean multiple shots of Henny and whatever else the night just got wild and fun. Shoes even came of, and y'all know I never take my shoes off!  

Once everyone beside momma and my mom were drunk to no return, we decided to go back to the hotel, being as though it was going on 2:30 am and we had a bunch of things to do in the morning before the wedding. 

We rode in the party bus, drunk acting a fool while Jade showed us some of her undercover stripper tricks no one ever knew she had. It was just a super fun night, it was perfect for the night before a big day. 

"Girl, I know thats not G again" Ashley said, as my phone began to ring. 

"You know it is" I laughed, sending him to voicemail. He clearly didn't get the point of this night. As if they already didn't, the closer we got to the hotel, those shots of henny caught up to my ass. My mom and G's mom were the only ones sober at this point.