'Let's fuck at first sight'

Jane's pov

Once he disappeared from the sight I let out a deep breath that I'd been holding for god's sake undoubtedly not wanting him to smell my foul breath. Hmm...I forgot to gargle last night that my doctor had prescribed for me and now the bacterial infection in my throat producing a foul breathe.

That's a good thing actually. It will keep him away from kissing me in the situation when Erica is around.

I sipped the juice and continued reading a magazine while everybody was enjoying in the water. It seemed like they just forgot about me. Hmm....

Hah! Who cares?

I flipped my hair and continued reading an article in a magazine.

'How to lose weight in 15days?'

Skip

I don't know why girls want to lose weight. I mean they are perfect in a way they are.
Besides, we girls don't have to look skinny. We have to look like we can kick everyone's ass.

I slurped the last drop of the content and shoved the box back in the bag.

I was reading the next article 'how Kim kardashian got her curves?' When whispers and giggles approached to me drawing my attention to a group of horny teenage girls.

I couldn't hear what they were saying so I followed their gaze. The moment my eyes spotted a hot figure pushing his way through the waves and walking on the shore like a hot model, my mouth went dry and I almost forgot that he was my boss. Not a hot male model that I see on pinterest.

His black shorts that now was completely soaked hugging around his waist so lowly that the V line and few hairs on his abdomen were peeking out making me feel intense heat between my thighs.
His abs, oh my my. Those mouth watering abs of his build up an yearning inside of me to run my tongue over it. He was so edible. Oh my, I was imagining dirty things with him.

If thought bubbles were appeared in reality, I'd be screwed up.

Oh god, if he weren't a businessman then I'm damn sure he'd be a sexy model posing for Calvin Klein. ...
Emporio Armani. ...
Hugo Boss. ...
Diesel. ...
Polo Ralph Lauren. ...
Derek Rose. ...
Dolce & Gabbana. ...
Ermenegildo Zegna and so much more.

Oh god, I was gawking at him just like other girls around me, shamelessly.

'Oh my god. He's so hot. I wish I could taste his abs.'

The girls whispering shamelessly staring at him.

'Oh my my. Not just his abs. I want to devour him all the night.'

'I should ask him out. What you say, Sarah?'

'What if he has a girlfriend?' The other girl said.

'I'll make him forget her for a night. You just watch my technique.' The girl loosened the knot of her bikini blouse giving a perfect view of her boobs, and headed towards Leo with an expression screaming 'fuck me'.

This girl is definitely gonna success in her mission since she has blonde hair and nice figure, exactly what Leo sees 'Let's fuck' at first sight.

But actually happened exactly opposite when Leo said something to her and they both looked at me.
I quickly hid my face behind magazines pretending like I really found the magazine interesting more than their chit chat.