The Castle King....

NARRATOR'S P.O.V

A new morning in the lives of the inhabitants of the town. The weather as quotidian was moderately gratifying and pleasant. The mountains looked heavenly and enchanting as usual. Yesterday there were reports of heavy blizzard in the towns located high up the Alps, as a consequence the mountain peaks were crusted with snow. Though the sky was unclouded but still there were black clouds above the castle. They were gyrating around the whole castle. Why???? No one knew. However there were two people in the town who knew the reason behind this. The two man were the priest and Mr Kashyap. And they were currently sitting inside the temple and praying to the Gods for the beast to fall asleep again.

Low murmurings could be heard inside the castle. All the alphas of the various packs from all around the globe were in attendance there as per the ordinance of the Dark King. The ambience was somewhat tense as the alphas had just heard about him, they had never seen or conversed with him. Yet they were aware that he was not a man to be trifled with. They were aware of his barbaric instinct, his deranged ways and his savage mind. They knew that whether they like it or not, they just have to follow his orders. He was the most powerful creature on this earth or maybe in the entire cosmos.

The castle looked more cleaner and beautiful than ever. The new slaves that were brought for the Dark King by the various alphas had renovated the whole castle. His bedroom was now fully cleaned and embellished, after all his queen will live there. Not only his bedroom, the whole castle appeared clean together with the the kitchen, the bathrooms and most peculiarly the torture room. That was their Lord's favorite room, how can the slaves leave that room mucky. The castle was once again brought back to it's original splendour. Right now everyone was patiently awaiting for the arrival of the Dark King. He was currently in his bedroom getting ready for the coronation ceremony. He wanted to get the throne as soon as possible. The alphas on the other hand were sitting in the hall, waiting for their ruler to arrive. They were called yesterday in the night itself. They had stayed last night in the castle but they didn't get the opportunity to encounter with the Dark Lord. Little did they knew that their ruler was busy dreaming about his little mate. For the whole night he didn't get even a wink of sleep as he was dreaming about that exquisite little angel he met hours ago. Only if she knew how much he loves her.

And then he arrived. The Dark King blessed his slaves and devotees with his appearance. He stormed through the door and came inside the hall and dashed towards the throne with power and sovereignty. All the alphas and the slaves bowed down to him. They just couldn't trust their eyes, the man they were beholding was a beast. A true beast with his colossal height and a beastly body. They gulped. No incertitude that this man was the conqueror of the earth. He was designated an eminently apt appellation 'The Dark King ' ,he appeared analogus with his denomination. He didn't even bothered to squiz at the alphas who were waiting exactly in a manner as if a canine awaits his owner, Why would he???? They were all subservient in his eyes. He marched towards the throne apparalled in a bygone fashioned pants that were black and with just a shrug over his shoulder that was so long that it reached his knees. His chest was bare and was just partly shrouded with a slack shrug. Contrary to him, all the people in the castle were dressed in formal suits. They all appeared like decent and cultured people but he looked like a monster that had came directly from the hell. He sat on his throne like a powerful king, which he was.
"Long Live the king " echoed in the whole castle. The sound of thunder could be heard inside the hall and the people assembled inside the castle knew that the sky is also frightened of the beast sitting proudly in front of them. The most loyal man of the king himself came inside with the crown that looked identicaly horrendous as the King himself. He placed the crown on the King's forehead and sounds of clapping echoed in the hall. The clouds started to pour rain, as if they were weeping because of the beast that was now awake. He stood up from his throne and stood straight with his hands clasped together at the back.