19.

Nine-tailed Fox

QUICKLY sitting up when Zhu Mingli separated himself from him, Yan Gen backed away at the cornest upper part of his bed while holding the blanket against his chest to protect Zhilan's modesty. This body is for only him and his pretty maids to grope. How dare he lay a hand on Zhilan's curvaceous body! Yan Gen truly feels disgust to the core.

Watching porno under the category of nonconsent, aggressive, and rape is admittedly good to him, it turned him on greatly, inciting his inner barbarism when he watched the attractive girl on that video helplessly struggle under a bulky man. This is one of his many unfulfilled fantasies.

Now that it happens... does that mean... fantasy fulfilled? Zhu Mingli, this bastard! He has taken his role, why is he the one under him (┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡┻━┻ ?! He wished he could have made a move to Zhilan like that but Yan Gen is in Zhilan's body. He can't possibly kissed himself and groping himself doesn't make him feel sensual at all. At this moment, Yan Gen finally realized that woman's feeling when she struggled helplessly, but he would exclude the part where the woman felt pleasure near the end of that Rated 18 video. He would definitely purify himself thoroughly by taking a bath with the help of his pretty maids's slender hands once Zhu Mingli is out of his room.

“You perverted, damn rapist bastard!”

Chest still heaving up and down from lack of air. Yan Gen pointed accusingly at him. Trembling in anger, embarrassment, and disgust at the same time. Heart bursting because of those overflowing emotions, he needs to vent his anger or else he'll explode.

Hearing Zhilan's words of perverted, damn rapist bastard thrown at him, never been labeled by such crude words since birth. He was stunned a bit and dazedly stares at her. Silky dark hair freely flowing over her shoulders, some strands of her hair are sticking on her alluring neck that he left a mark on that is clearly visible against her translucent white skin, eyes holding a sparks of anger that can also be regarded as seductive, her cheeks became even more redder.

Because of their struggle earlier, her sleeping white robe's lapels are barely clinging to her delicate shoulders, exposing her dainty collarbone and cleavage. Seeing this, her offensive words were thrown at the back of his head.

Zhilan is a bewitching sight to behold, it makes his mouth dry and his adam's apple bobbed, his body feels so hot, feeling like it was thrown in a blazing sea of flames. Recalling her words that she'll never forgive him and will hate him forever if he continued his barbaric act, he immediately tore his eyes away in her state of dishevel with great difficulty.

It seems that his self-restraint for the past years that earned many praises was nothing in face of Zhilan. His demons are working on him whenever he saw her. Always doing the unthinkable that he himself wasn't aware that he's capable of doing.

Someone suddenly rapped at the side of his room that distracted him from his thoughts on how to kill Zhu Mingli right this instance. Yan Gen gritted his teeth in anger. Great! They've waked up when Zhu Mingli already took an advantage of him. Normally, his maids are light sleepers, a slight loud noise from his room and they would all wake up, asking him what he needs.

Did he do something to his pretty maids that made them sleep heavily, like hitting an accurate acupuncture point on their body to remain unconscious or perhaps he was just over thinking it, they're maybe tired after their journey since they've also looked for him in the market early in the morning until afternoon, then they accompanied him to the Li estate. They can't blame his pretty maids, definitely can't blame them.

“Miss... is there anything you need? Do you feel uncomfortable somewhere? I heard noises from your room just now. Shall I come in?”

Meigui's voice was full of concern and Yan Gen was deeply moved by it, he turned his head to the side to drive away that perverted prince in his room again but he's already gone before he knew it. As expected of the male lead, though he lacks experience in battlefield as of now, his level of martial arts is high.

“Come in” he tried to calm himself when he said that. The door at the side of his room opened, revealing Meigui carrying a gauze lantern to light the room.

“I already told Baihe to reheat your foods. You didn't eat your dinner and we didn't wake you up from your rest. Asking miss for forgiveness if it causes you discomfort”

Why is she explaining it to him?  If he deliberately didn't eat dinner so be it, it's not their fault. They can't possibly force him eat by shoving foods down his throat. Meigui was about to kowtow however Yan Gen waved his hand to dismissed it. He feels pity for these girls who can only be a servants in their whole life, kowtowing their heads at the slightest mistake in fear of their lives.

“Miss, why is your window widely open?” Yan Gen looked at his window then back at her again “You forgot to close it” Meigui paled and was about to kowtow again, Yan Gen quickly dismissed it. Kowtowing him at a slightest mistake makes him really annoyed.

Not long after, Baihe entered and placed the foods on a low rectangular table with the help of Meigui. Yan Gen's stomach grumbled at the sight. Seeing his haggard looking beloved maids waiting for his next order, he became distressed and ordered them to go back to sleep, they can clean this up early in the morning and so, they happily go back to sleep. Of course, not before reminding him to wake them up at any moment if he needs anything else.

Yan Gen immediately grabbed a cup of water and furiously washed his mouth, he opened his window that Meigui closed a while ago and spat out the water, dripped his right hand in water and rubbed it quiet harshly on his soft red lips, he washed his mouth again and spat it out. He remembered that his tongue got sucked by Zhu Mingli, he stucked his tongue out and rubbed it vigorously while still spitting out. His pretty face was scrunched up in disgust.

He can't believe that one day he'll be pinned down on bed and be passionately kissed by a man. Ugh, the thought of it makes him nauseated.

“Do you find my kiss that repulsive?”

Hearing that familiar low and magnetic voice, he was a bit shocked. Zhu Mingli is leaning on the wall near his window outside, his aura emates a dangerous killing intent. To add on, he's also wearing a full black outfit. Angered, Yan Gen threw the cup at his face and he easily dodged it, making him more frustrated.

“Did your master in martial arts taught you to use your skills when you sneaked in an unmarried young lady's room? You're clearly a prince and yet you have no sense of propriety, you're such a pervert!”

His eyes turned darker as he stared at him “I have no sense of propriety? I wonder who started all this?”

In a flash, Zhu Mingli is in front of him, grabbing both of his tender cheeks in one hand, his jaw clenched in anger, his dark eyes that reflects Zhilan's face are brewing in storm.

“Wei Zhi Lan, you started all this, you have no sense of propriety and incited me with your beauty. You shamelessly declared your love at my face and continuously send gifts to me as if it was a betrothal gifts. Now that I want you, you're pushing me away. You evil nine-tailed fox!”

Votes and Comments are highly appreciated :)

©Editer